No More Junk Food On Disney

lostone

Its a step in the right direction.

The Hannah Montana when I was a kid was Lizzie McGuire(Hillary Duff) and all they ate on that show was junk food,which was appropriate seeing as the only reason I would entertain that show was because I wanted to stuff my junk in Hillary......and that girl that played Miranda.

some of the biggest junk is the juice drinks that have vitiman C... and about 5 pounds of sugar. But people think its healthy because it has a few vitamins.

The same with milk.I cannot think of any mammal that still actively seeks to drink milk as an adult outside of humans.

some of the biggest junk is the juice drinks that have vitiman C... and about 5 pounds of sugar. But people think its healthy because it has a few vitamins.

The same with milk.I cannot think of any mammal that still actively seeks to drink milk as an adult outside of humans.

Juice normally has more calories per oz than sodas... It's insane. You say self control, but ****, all my options are fat fat sugar salt fat fat OOO healthy...

Juice normally has more calories per oz than sodas... It's insane. You say self control, but ****, all my options are fat fat sugar salt fat fat OOO healthy...

LOL, we are just conditioned to crave fats, salt and sugar and all, in some way and in controlled portions are healthy and essential.

But everything we eat is so processed its crazy. and labels are so misleading.

Low fat or low sodium is usually extra sugar to make stuff more palitable My wife once got on a kick of eating salads, and just loading them down with dressings that had as much fat as a steak,

So why not eat a small portion of meat with that salad and cut back on some of the dressing?Then you get protien and carbs and your body is more satisfied.

Eating many vegetables without some type of fat id useless as many vitamins in them need fat for your body to absorb them.

You can eat an incredible array of food if you educate yourself about it. You need not suffer or use will power at all.

Just lean heavily towards natural unprocessed foods and you can even eat lots more and still lose weight.

Fat azz kids are not cute at all. But food can make you happy. What kids want broccoli over French fries? And the commercials don't give parents a fighting chance.

Dude I'll take good steam cooked broccoli over stale fast food fries any day.

Dude I'll take good steam cooked broccoli over stale fast food fries any day.

How about fried green beans... OMG they are so good!

It's kind of funny though. Do you crave healthy foods or food that is bad for you?

Off topic but I haven't eaten out in 3 days... That is some sort of record for me!!!

How about fried green beans... OMG they are so good!

It's kind of funny though. Do you crave healthy foods or food that is bad for you?

Off topic but I haven't eaten out in 3 days... That is some sort of record for me!!!

I generally eat whatever I can get my hands on if it tastes good, that being said if it's a preference between some stale BK or McDonald's fries and steam cooked broccoli, I'm taking the Broccoli every time.