Voter Showdown Wi: Dems Cry Foul - Well, We Know Who Is Gonna Win.

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

What a bunch of cry baby's. They left the state when the vote came up, then their Union activist thugs took over the capital all the while said elected officials were hiding out in Illinois. This is why this election matters soo much. These people need to be defeated and ARE GOING to be defeated. VOTER SHOWDOWN WI: DEMS CRY FOUL

Sending out robocalls to people and telling them that they don't have to vote if they signed the recall ballot isn't foul? I know if the roles were reversed you'd be foaming at the mouth.

Let's see if a recording of such a call shows up. If they were robocalls, it is for certain that someone caught it on thier voicemail or answering machine.

Let's see how this story plays out.

Let's see if a recording of such a call shows up. If they were robocalls, it is for certain that someone caught it on thier voicemail or answering machine.

Let's see how this story plays out.

I'll wait for that to surface than posting articles from MSNBC and other such biased sources. I'm incredulous of the story until confirmed but it comes off as something that would happen. As for the paying people to put signs on their lawn, I agree that it is weak for all parties involved.