Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dharma Initiative

Anyone Having Trouble Listing Tickets For Sale?

7 posts in this topic

I'm trying to post these through my Falcons STH account.

When I login to my account and try to post tickets for sale there's nothing there when I click on a game. Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm trying to dump these preseason games on it

For some reason you are not allowed to list the tickets on the ticketexchange yet. My suggestion is to call the ticket office and ask when they will allow season ticketholders to list the tickets on the exchange. I belive it won't be until early July.

Unable to start a new topic so ill post in this until i can...guess i should start voicing my opinion instead of just reading. Anyways, i'm looking for 2 tickets to the monday night game against denver (lower level). Message me if you're looking to get rid of yours.

For some reason you are not allowed to list the tickets on the ticketexchange yet. My suggestion is to call the ticket office and ask when they will allow season ticketholders to list the tickets on the exchange. I belive it won't be until early July.

Thanks you are right. But the website acts like the feature should be working and gives no dates you can actually sell.

But the ticket office did say July like you said

Thanks you are right. But the website acts like the feature should be working and gives no dates you can actually sell.

But the ticket office did say July like you said

If you go to the ticketexchange there are tickets already listed for sale. I contacted ticketmaster a couple years ago and they said that the tickets listed for sale are brokers that pay for the service.

FYI- The TicketExchange works now. You can list and sell your tickets there. If you want to know what the going rate is for your section and row, head to www.seatgeek.com It's an aggregate site that pulls in seats from stubhub, ticketsnow and at least 10 more places (including eBay!)