John Henderson 6'7 340Lb

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1207294-missing-pieces-the-atlanta-falcons-could-still-get/page/4With Corey peters minor setback could the boys in the front office be considering picking up j Henderson? Peria Jerry will get some snaps but with his previous injury for size and depth I think it could be a good move. With lofton gone, even a situational run stopper could benefit the defense. It's a move that would make a lot of sense to me.....

Isn't the Peter's thing extremely minor... to the extent that he's expected back at the start of training camp?

Yes that's what I read. Or before preseason. Maybe we need some more depth and size with perias very minor history I think they're our only 300+

Update: John Henderson Retirement Announcement Premature

It was reported by various Bay Area sports columnists via Twitter that “Big” John Henderson had announced his retirement. It was also listed on the STATS LLC website, which is owned and operated by the Associated Press. The defensive tackle that was cut by the Oakland Raiders earlier this week has made no such announcement. To be clear; John Henderson has not announced his retirement.

We here at Silver and Black Daily would like to apologize to Mr. Henderson and our readers for the error and hope to minimize the possibility of making such mistakes in the future. In our attempt to keep our readers informed, we lead out with the story, and while we weren’t the only ones to make this error, it is no excuse and we take full responsibility.

http://silverandblackdaily.com/2012/03/23/update-john-henderson-retirement-announcement-premature/

Update: John Henderson Retirement Announcement Premature

It was reported by various Bay Area sports columnists via Twitter that “Big” John Henderson had announced his retirement. It was also listed on the STATS LLC website, which is owned and operated by the Associated Press. The defensive tackle that was cut by the Oakland Raiders earlier this week has made no such announcement. To be clear; John Henderson has not announced his retirement.

We here at Silver and Black Daily would like to apologize to Mr. Henderson and our readers for the error and hope to minimize the possibility of making such mistakes in the future. In our attempt to keep our readers informed, we lead out with the story, and while we weren’t the only ones to make this error, it is no excuse and we take full responsibility.

http://silverandblac...ment-premature/

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Guest ¡Spot on Dtan!

Dtan must love this article. Plaxico is the 1st player mentioned.

Let's face it.

While my opinions may be in the minority in this population of homers.

In the demographic of objective football fans worldwide,

I'm relatively moderate.

I thought this was a very good idea when i saw this on bleacher report. He good play 1st and 2nd down then we can switch him with jerry or peters on 3rd down. He can be a good option until Travian Robertson develops or we draft a big guy next year.

I think that getting this guy would be a tremendous help to our defense. However, don't the Falcons have other needs? I think that acquiring Marcus McNeil at right tackle and even though this acquisition is a bit of stretch, Kellen Winslow Jr. is the player we need to replace Gonzo when he decides to retire, and at least while Winslow still has some value and the fact that Tampa Bay doesn't want him. If we could all three of these players ( extreme stretch ) that would be great. I hope that the Falcons address getting what they need in order to advance to the next level

I think that getting this guy would be a tremendous help to our defense. However, don't the Falcons have other needs? I think that acquiring Marcus McNeil at right tackle and even though this acquisition is a bit of stretch, Kellen Winslow Jr. is the player we need to replace Gonzo when he decides to retire, and at least while Winslow still has some value and the fact that Tampa Bay doesn't want him. If we could all three of these players ( extreme stretch ) that would be great. I hope that the Falcons address getting what they need in order to advance to the next level

I think LT is a position where we are weak Although some would argue. I thought we would jump all over McNeill but now I'm not sure. He has his: injury history and price tag. He wants to get paid. I don't think the falcons are buying into him. I do think we will see another move before preseason.

http://m.bleacherrep...till-get/page/4With Corey peters minor setback could the boys in the front office be considering picking up j Henderson? Peria Jerry will get some snaps but with his previous injury for size and depth I think it could be a good move. With lofton gone, even a situational run stopper could benefit the defense. It's a move that would make a lot of sense to me.....

I know Soliali re-signed with Mia, but were the Falcons in talks with him...former Nolan guy.

Wouldn't mind seeing us go after Henderson...can't afford to go backwards run "D".

We need a LT not a RT. Kellen Winslow Jr. was traded to the Seahawks so the Bucs did move him.