2012 Schedule - Easiest/toughest Game

SaintRay

Take a look at your Teams 2012 Schedule.

What game looks to be easy? Why?

What game appears to be tough? Why?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Redskins vs. Saints - Week 1

I see this game as a victory for New Orleans. RG3 is a rookie in his first NFL game and the stage will be too big on the road in the Superdome. The place will be crazy as always and the Saints are out to make a statement.

Saints vs. Falcons - Week 13

Saints will be coming into Atlanta for a Thursday Night game having just hosted the 49ers 4 days earlier in the Superdome. Both teams will be stoked and I already project the saints will have beaten the Falcons in the Superdome in Week 11, so this will be an emotional rematch.

Toughest - Week 1 @New York

The Giants will be a good test for our new look defense and our Oline. This game will show us what to expect for the rest of the year.

Easiest - Week 11 vs Cleveland

Its the Browns...need I say more?

Edited by Enlightened29

Toughest-Cowboys/Saints, let's face it if I don't pick either of these two I'll be labeled a Homer.

Easiest- It's impossible to pick an easy game, considering Atlanta is going 0-16, this and every other year until Smith and Ryan are gone.

Real answer..

toughest-@Philly

Easiest-Arizona

I wouldnt expect you to say the Cowboys because its a home game. So, dont assume, ;)

For the BUCS:

Easiest will be a tossup between the Redskins 9/17 at home or the Rams 12/23 at home

Toughest will be either the Giants in NY 9/16 or Cowboys in Dallas 9/23.

Actually I see every game being tough after the last 10 BUC games I've watched!rolleyes.gif

If we finish 8-8 I'll be thrilled after the disaster that was last season.

Edited by jb.069

Toughest - Week 1 @New York

The Giants will be a good test for our new look defense and our Oline. This game will show us what to expect for the rest of the year.

Easiest - Week 11 vs Cleveland

Its the Browns...need I say more?

The giants game shouldnt be what you expect for the season. Way too early in the season for that. Also, the giants will be on an emotional high that no team can get to without the SB win the previous year. Teams are 0-8 in that game against that SB team. Not saying Dallas cant win, just dont take that game as the mark of the season.

Redskins vs. Saints - Week 1

I see this game as a victory for New Orleans. RG3 is a rookie in his first NFL game and the stage will be too big on the road in the Superdome. The place will be crazy as always and the Saints are out to make a statement.

Saints will be coming into Atlanta for a Thursday Night game having just hosted the 49ers 4 days earlier in the Superdome. Both teams will be stoked and I already project the saints will have beaten the Falcons in the Superdome in Week 11, so this will be an emotional rematch.

I was going to say ATL too but I think Ill go With GB earlier in the season. With all the turmoil going on, A win here will be super tough. This game can put us in motion to go far with a win

The giants game shouldnt be what you expect for the season. Way too early in the season for that. Also, the giants will be on an emotional high that no team can get to without the SB win the previous year. Teams are 0-8 in that game against that SB team. Not saying Dallas cant win, just dont take that game as the mark of the season.

You misunderstood, I wasnt talking about winning or losing it. Ill be comparing that game to the week 17 or last year. Depending on what our new secondary can do against a team that put up 346 yards through the air on us in a must win game. Ill also be looking to see if our Oline can slow down their pass rush that sacked Tony 6 times in that same game. There are quite a few questions that will be answered in that game.

Edited by Enlightened29

Take a look at your Teams 2012 Schedule.

Not to mention its only 2 weeks after the first meeting. So the memories will still be fresh and it should be national TV, so the media will be all over it.

I'm not gonna pick an "easiest" game, because I know how the G-men can play down to a competition.

Hardest, I'll say the Saints. We don't seem to match-up well with them and I just don't see them being too affected by all this bountygate stuff. I hope they absolutely fall apart, but I'm not betting on it.