Matt Ryan Needs To Deliver For Falcons In Playoffs

Dusty

-The QB needs to throw TD's and less Interceptions

-The O-Line needs to maintain blocks in pass coverage and open holes for the RB's in run blocking

-The D needs to tackle better, and make plays on the ball

-The RB needs to hit the holes and run for lots of yards.

I could write for NFL.com apparently.

Actually, the Falcons as a whole need to stand and in be counted in relevant games, not just MR. NFL QB'S get too much credit when things are going well and too much critisim when they're not.

We need Matt Ryan to step up and LEAD this team for a change.

love it "Matt Ryan has to deliver"

OK the rest of you 52 guys go over and sit on your hands on the bench and watch Ryan

OK Turner you can fall down at the LOS

OK Julio you can drop all your passes

OK Abe you don't need any sacks

"RYan has to deliver"

Edited by delaigle

I wonder how folks are gonna react when we don't do any better, or much better than last year??

Think about it - a new O coordinator + a new D coordinator. New plays to learn, new formations, etc. then on def. there will be much more new schemes to learn. Logic tells me that we will have to get this all down and gelled with experience. I hate to say it but it looks like "next year" again to me, in other words 2013 will be our year to-go-all-the-way !!!!!!

I wonder how folks are gonna react when we don't do any better, or much better than last year??

Think about it - a new O coordinator + a new D coordinator. New plays to learn, new formations, etc. then on def. there will be much more new schemes to learn. Logic tells me that we will have to get this all down and gelled with experience. I hate to say it but it looks like "next year" again to me, in other words 2013 will be our year to-go-all-the-way !!!!!!

They will immediately defend the fact that we have new OC and DC, new plays. They will immediately say, "no worries" is just _________________.