" Keping It Real" Doesn't Work With A Judge Kids.

Spacey C

kEEping it real I meant.unfortunately, because of his race this may turn into a race thread. Keep it outta here I have seen just as big idiots who were snow white,

Anyway, the irony of telling judge Brown that he's wearing a dress, when that is exactly what this defendent is wearing is hilarious.

This kid is probably dead by now, sadly.

Edited by TheThinker

Judge Joe Brown makes his mind up who to rule for when he reads the case summaries. He also makes up the rules of the bench as he goes along, knowing that it's all a show anyway.

With that said, I have no doubt that old dude is strapped and ready to role in the case somebody bucks up on him. He probably has a couple of guns under that robe.

Judge Joe Brown makes his mind up who to rule for when he reads the case summaries. He also makes up the rules of the bench as he goes along, knowing that it's all a show anyway.

With that said, I have no doubt that old dude is strapped and ready to role in the case somebody bucks up on him. He probably has a couple of guns under that robe.

With punks like that defendant roamin the streets, don't you?