Justin Blackmon Arrested For Dui

FalconOdense

"Mike Murlarkey is that MAN." - Shahid Khan. Way to go Jags, you just wasted a pick on a diva Wide receiver. But of course the marks here will say, DUI's happen all the time and has nothing do with character. In my view, if your making that kind of money and you can't afford to call a friend or get a taxi to drive you home, your character should be questioned.

"Mike Murlarkey is that MAN." - Shahid Khan. Way to go Jags, you just wasted a pick on a diva Wide receiver. But of course the marks here will say, DUI's happen all the time and has nothing do with character. In my view, if your making that kind of money and you can't afford to call a friend or get a taxi to drive you home, your character should be questioned.

Of course a DUI is a character concern, but from a sheer football standpoint, he probably won't miss any time (this time at least) so it won't matter that much to the jags organization. Hope he straightens up, Lord knows we need as few out there driving drunk is possible.

Of course a DUI is a character concern, but from a sheer football standpoint, he probably won't miss any time (this time at least) so it won't matter that much to the jags organization. Hope he straightens up, Lord knows we need as few out there driving drunk is possible.

You are aware Roger Goodell is the NFL Commissioner, yes?

He's looking at 2-4 games for conduct detrimental to the league.

It's a headline, just like it was when Pacman Jones did it. Falcon players are not above poor judgement. Ask Babs

LMAO. It was a headline because, gee I don't know, three people were shot outside the club after a brawl broke out between Pacman's posse and some bouncers. Pacman allegedly grabbed a stripper by the hair and punched her in the face. Pacman and his posse were kicked out. You seriously think this is the same thing as Julio Jones in a strip club?

I know Georgia is in the bible belt, but c'mon man!

You are aware Roger Goodell is the NFL Commissioner, yes?

He's looking at 2-4 games for conduct detrimental to the league.

Yes, I know Goodell is loose with the suspension hammer. And you are right that there will probably be a short suspension, but is that really enough and will it really impact the team or his career?

LMAO. It was a headline because, gee I don't know, three people were shot outside the club after a brawl broke out between Pacman's posse and some bouncers. Pacman allegedly grabbed a stripper by the hair and punched her in the face. Pacman and his posse were kicked out. You seriously think this is the same thing as Julio Jones in a strip club?

I know Georgia is in the bible belt, but c'mon man!

and what charges were brought against Pacman? None. He was guilty of poor judgment.

Why was Julio in the news? He was guilty of poor judgment. Knowing how strict Goodell is, why would players put themselves on his radar?

Ok I missed something somewhere what falcons WR was at a strip club and how do we even know that?

Last week Julio Jones was at a strip club in vegas with some other players (Vonn Miller and Aldon Smith). The article says "they" were making it rain, doesn't actually say Julio was although he probably was.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/beauty-bubbles-over-at-absinthe-154397055.html

I personally do not care. What he does in his own time is not a concern of ours, especially if it is not against the law. I can't judge, I have made it rain in a strip club multiple times in the past, and probably will again in the future. Hopefully one day I can do it with Julio!!cool.png

and what charges were brought against Pacman? None. He was guilty of poor judgment.

Why was Julio in the news? He was guilty of poor judgment. Knowing how strict Goodell is, why would players put themselves on his radar?

You sound like the guy who never had an ounce of fun in his life.

You sound like the guy who never had an ounce of fun in his life.

Nobody is following me around with a camera, looking to spin whatever I do into news.

What is the first thing a cop does upon seeing a SUV full of young black men, leaving the strip club? He runs the plates. Is it fair? Of course not. Why put yourself in situations that can spin out of control.

You're suggesting that 21 year old kids live their lives in bubbles just to 'avoid headlines'

You sound like a selfish bitter old man that lived a miserable life and want them to do the same...

"Hey, I know you've been working your *** off your entire life to become a pro football player and become a millionaire, but could you please just sit at home so you don't attract any attention on yourself?"

I guarantee they work much harder than you so as far as I'm concerned they've earned the right to play harder too.

Nobody is following me around with a camera, looking to spin whatever I do into news.

What is the first thing a cop does upon seeing a SUV full of young black men, leaving the strip club? He runs the plates. Is it fair? Of course not. Why put yourself in situations that can spin out of control.

What are you trying to say here? That the cop was profiling?

It's not about legality, It's about attracting attention versus avoiding the headlines.

Um no its about doing something dangerous and careless like putting people's lives at risk by driving drunk. If someone wants to go to a club i have no problem with that. Obviously i'd prefer he stay out of the headlines, but that is no where near as big of a deal as driving drunk.

A lot of teams pay for a taxi service that will drive them and their vehicles home anonymously. There's no excuse for an NFL player to get busted for DUI.

You're suggesting that 21 year old kids live their lives in bubbles just to 'avoid headlines'

You sound like a selfish bitter old man that lived a miserable life and want them to do the same...

"Hey, I know you've been working your *** off your entire life to become a pro football player and become a millionaire, but could you please just sit at home so you don't attract any attention on yourself?"

I guarantee they work much harder than you so as far as I'm concerned they've earned the right to play harder too.

People who try to judge the lives of other unseen/unknown posters on a message board are usually projecting or over-compensating for their own failings. I'm sorry your life hasn't turned out the way you want JC, but you have to accept responsibility for that. Feeble attempts to knock down others, doesn't make you a bigger man. Quite the opposite in fact. Man up!