Poor Obozo

IceStone

It's the artist representation of Obama...maybe you should go tell him you aren't happy with it.

I don't care enough to. But if Im an artist who wants to make a point with a portrait, it seems ******** if the portrait doesn't look like the guy.

Had I seen that pic without you mentioning your favorite Obama nickname, i would have had no clue who the guy was hating on or whether he was hating at all.

For all I know he could have been lovingly painting a portrait of his dad at Disneyland.

So yea, clarity matters.

I don't care enough to. But if Im an artist who wants to make a point with a portrait, it seems ******** if the portrait doesn't look like the guy.

Had I seen that pic without you mentioning your favorite Obama nickname, i would have had no clue who the guy was hating on or whether he was hating at all.

For all I know he could have been lovingly painting a portrait of his dad at Disneyland.

So yea, clarity matters.

LOL...Ya Ok

So yea, clarity matters.

You are not only obviously not an artist but haven't a clue about art in general. The way an artist expresses themselves is an individual's choice. They create for themselves, they don't create hoping the artistically challenged find their work "recognizable" lmao

Edited by Truthhurts

You are not only obviously not an artist but haven't a clue about art in general. The way an artist expresses themselves is an individual's choice. They create for themselves, they don't create hoping the artistically challenged find their work "recognizable" lmao

That bolded part may be true. I couldn't draw a straight line with a ruler but my name here will come through for me again,.

I may know squat about art but Im smart enough to know that just because someone slaps something on a wall, it doesn't mean it is art.

Let me prove your point is wrong. Now I cannot draw but I have found an image to protest someone. Guess who and what I am protesting: Because recognizing the subject doesn't matter...correct?

daf1020d-7892-48d9-9cae-95043c4790e8.jpg

That bolded part may be true. I couldn't draw a straight line with a ruler but my name here will come through for me again,.

I may know squat about art but Im smart enough to know that just because someone slaps something on a wall, it doesn't mean it is art.

Let me prove your point is wrong. Now I cannot draw but I have found an image to protest someone. Guess who and what I am protesting: Because recognizing the subject doesn't matter...correct?

My interpretation is that the orange and green people are being suppressed by the reds, but he greens have had enough and are revolting. The yellows have been neutral all along and could come out of this civil war at the top of the heap.

My interpretation is that the orange and green people are being suppressed by the reds, but he greens have had enough and are revolting. The yellows have been neutral all along and could come out of this civil war at the top of the heap.

NOT EVEN CLOSE. iM PROTESTING LONG LINES AND THE PEOPLE IN THEM.

That's the world according to JayOzOne. I have a little bit of loot (green) but a lot more debt (red). The yellow represents the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Orange represents the Cleveland Browns and Cincinnati Bengals. Where I live, those three teams bump out national telecasts of Falcons games more than 90% of the time.

So, I'm broke and can't afford Sunday Ticket and have to watch the same AFC North teams every Sunday afternoon. Thanks for that abstract piece of ****.