A Thanks To The Members

I've noticed a significant decrease in the level of discourse and personal, juvenile insults are very rare it seems lately.

I know people couldn't agree with me any more than they once did, yet my mother, sexuality nor other crazy crap come into play when people disagree. And it's not just me, everyone seems to be more respectful to everyone else.

I hope good clean sarcasm always has a home here, but just wanted to thank everyone who's helped make ABF a more respectable forum.

Edited by Truthhurts

I've noticed a significant decrease in the level of discourse and personal, juvenile insults are very rare it seems lately.

I know people couldn't agree with me any more than they once did, yet my mother, sexuality nor other crazy crap come into play when people disagree. And it's not just me, everyone seems to be more respectful to everyone else.

I hope good clean sarcasm always has a home here, but just wanted to thank everyone who's helped make ABF a more respectable forum.

work.2887404.3.sticker,375x360.what-ever-major-loser-v1.png

J/K.

Thursday was yesterday.

Check your PM's sometime.. and I guess, given the venue, I should clarify for everyone: no meat mails over here.

LMAO sorry bro. It's not my fault that this board makes it nearly impossible to realize when you have a personal message. Maybe I can change my settings but I never realize you send me something until you actually tell me. I'll read it in a few minutes.