Saints Ledger?

Cheyakita

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to sincerely thank Jonathan Vilma and the NFLPA for unnecessarily dragging this out when it so could've easily ended with the player suspensions. Now it's nothing but a slow leak of more and more juicy details until the whole city of New Orleans implodes. It only ensures that the press will dig for more juicy nuggets of corruption and lies. It's so fantastic. I'm loving every minute of it. Every off season should be this good.

Yet again they got a performence pool for ints, fumbles and

Mental errors but the nfl once again switches it up to say they had a bounty program. The games they mention a giants o lineman injured his groin trying to block and leodis Mckelvin a DB got hurt. Once again making things up.

That's a salary cap violation as well. Basically you just admitted to the Saints cheating in more than one way.

That's a salary cap violation as well. Basically you just admitted to the Saints cheating in more than one way.

Ok here we go the only coaches who committed money to that pool were williams and his son not the saints as an organization. You really make yourself sound stupid when you say cheating.

Here is the play where Mckenzie supposdly got hurt.

http://www.sportzin.com/forums/uploads/images/1338599446-U10500.jpg

The NFL once again creating evidence they don't have.

I do feel we should have been punished like the broncos because a performance pool is against the rules and I wont defend that but the bounty thing is bull.

Yet again they got a performence pool for ints, fumbles and

Mental errors but the nfl once again switches it up to say they had a bounty program. The games they mention a giants o lineman injured his groin trying to block and leodis Mckelvin a DB got hurt. Once again making things up.

I know, right?!

J/K. Sadly, because you want to believe something SOOOO much, it doesn't make it true.

Ok here we go the only coaches who committed money to that pool were williams and his son not the saints as an organization. You really make yourself sound stupid when you say cheating.

http://www.sportzin....9446-U10500.jpg

I do feel we should have been punished like the broncos because a performance pool is against the rules and I wont defend that but the bounty thing is bull.

Funny how everybody except Vilma is laying down and taking their punishment instead of fighting it because I know I sure as **** wouldn't go down like that if I wasn't guilty of anything and I know they wouldn't either.

I know, right?!

J/K. Sadly, because you want to believe something SOOOO much, it doesn't make it true.

I don't need you to believe anything, no matter what facts are stated and lies are obviously made by the nfl you falcon fans are gonna be like ufo debunkers and try to say it aint true.

The NFL reworded Hargrove and Williams statements to make it sound like they admitted to a bounty program. The audio tape was edited and took out the part where he said play clean and play within the rules. Yet you're gonna believe 100% of what Goodell says anyway.

http://www.sportzin....9446-U10500.jpg

What exactly , do you think that screen shot proves?

I don't need you to believe anything, no matter what facts are stated and lies are obviously made by the nfl you falcon fans are gonna be like ufo debunkers and try to say it aint true.

The NFL reworded Hargrove and Williams statements to make it sound like they admitted to a bounty program. The audio tape was edited and took out the part where he said play clean and play within the rules. Yet you're gonna believe 100% of what Goodell says anyway.

I know, right?!

I want to sincerely thank Jonathan Vilma and the NFLPA for unnecessarily dragging this out when it so could've easily ended with the player suspensions. Now it's nothing but a slow leak of more and more juicy details until the whole city of New Orleans implodes. It only ensures that the press will dig for more juicy nuggets of corruption and lies. It's so fantastic. I'm loving every minute of it. Every off season should be this good.

Welp, I guess the ledger is what Goodell has been holding as evidence, or at least part of the evidence he has. Kind of makes Vilma's suit against Goodell look like clueless bufoonery. Way to go Mr. Vilma, you bring icing to the Taint's ClownShoe Cake of Stupidity. Well played, sir!

U97eG.gif

Edited by PokerSteve

What exactly , do you think that screen shot proves?

It proves vilma did him nothing, he got hurt trying to recover a fumble.

Vilma before this bounty thing was known as one of the smartest most high character players in the league. Exactly why he's suing for defamation , goodells painting a picture that is far from who this man is. Players know his character which is why he was voted in the top 60 of the NFL 100.

It proves vilma did him nothing, he got hurt trying to recover a fumble.

Vilma before this bounty thing was known as one of the smartest most high character players in the league. Exactly why he's suing for defamation , goodells painting a picture that is far from who this man is. Players know his character which is why he was voted in the top 60 of the NFL 100.

Shapiro, the former booster paid Vilma roughly $2,250 in bounties. Vilma was allegedly paid $1,000 for a hit and personal foul penalty on Chris Rix in 2002; $250 for a sack in a 2003 victory over Florida; and $1,000 for a hit on Rix in 2004.

He is accused of the same stuff in college. Real high character.

Shapiro, the former booster paid Vilma roughly $2,250 in bounties. Vilma was allegedly paid $1,000 for a hit and personal foul penalty on Chris Rix in 2002; $250 for a sack in a 2003 victory over Florida; and $1,000 for a hit on Rix in 2004.

He is accused of the same stuff in college. Real high character.

He was in college idiot you would've done the same. Thats like how the law will convict a guy because he did it before with the guy being completely innocent . Look how you reach for anything to prove a point. Yet again no REAL proof is being shown , the other player was a defensive player who got hurt.

Other than that you don't know him personally. The man cones from a very good family and his sister goes to Harvard. Nfl players still think highly of his character yet you stereotype someone you dont know.

Edited by Breesus is back

Right, what proof is there that they made Williams change his statement? Only thing I can find about that is a rumor that Dan Patrick reported on his radio show. A rumor isn't a fact.

And the NFLPA & Hargrove are NOT saying that the NFL changed his statement, they disagree with the NFL's interpretation of it.

If the NFL has the proof they say, then the only possible interpretation of the Hargrove statement is that Williams ordered him to lie about the bounty system.

Hadn't heard they edited the tape, where did you get that? Doesn't fit with the rest of the tape." Hey, kill the head and the body will die, take out this guys ankle, hit the guy with a concussion in the head repeatedly, oh, and by the way, play fair.

He was in college idiot you would've done the same. Thats like how the law will convict a guy because he did it before with the guy being completely innocent . Look how you reach for anything to prove a point. Yet again no REAL proof is being shown , the other player was a defensive player who got hurt.

So he gets in the NFL and decides to clean up his act? Your dellusional! The closer this gets to trial the more evidence will be leaked and pretty soon you'll run out of excuses to save face.

Other than that you don't know him personally. The man cones from a very good family and his sister goes to Harvard. Nfl players still think highly of his character yet you stereotype someone you dont know.

I know, right?!

(By now, you're just plssing in the Breezus.)