Obama: We'll Get Things Done When The Republican “Fever” Breaks

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

"President Barack Obama says he'll fulfill his campaign promises once he wins, because Republicans won't be obsessed with beating him. "

This man owns no responsibility, no ownership of the ship, no need to make changes, but his 1 play in his playbook is to blame everyone else. All timer here folks. He also said this - OBAMA TELLS DONORS: 'SECOND TERM TO REDO HEALTHCARE'... Reminds me of his promise to Putin that he'll be able to make back door deals on Nuclear missiles after the election. Can't make this stuff up folks.

I don't see anything wrong with this. Right now his attention is focused on keeping the office so it is more difficult to get legislation passed, especially when the other party wants you out. Our government can't get anything done in non-election years. They dam sure won't get anything done in election years.

Pretty much spot on.

Just think how much easier and more sane the political process would be if so many American voters didn't treat it like team sports.

I mentioned this earlier.

To me its insane that people think their sports and political "team" is made up of better and higher class people when all of them are drafted from the same pool of humanity.

What type of drug would make one think one is evil and one is righteous, especially with concrete proof otherwise?

I mentioned this earlier.

To me its insane that people think their sports and political "team" is made up of better and higher class people when all of them are drafted from the same pool of humanity.

What type of drug would make one think one is evil and one is righteous, especially with concrete proof otherwise?

not true, republicans at least in georgia have to sign a 'contract' stating they will live up to republican standards

Guest Deisel

I don't see anything wrong with this. Right now his attention is focused on keeping the office so it is more difficult to get legislation passed, especially when the other party wants you out. Our government can't get anything done in non-election years. They dam sure won't get anything done in election years.

Conservatives don't care to get him out as much as his legislation in their opinion is BAD for the economy. And it is. No one I know has hate for the Man, its his policys and actions. Our country can't afford it.

Guest Deisel

and have things gotten better or worse?

Whats changed is a bunch of Democrats and Rino republicans lost their jobs, and a more conservative approach has kept things somewhat at bay. More is needed and 2012 will see the conservative movement with more power. The Tea party has served notice, as in the midterm elections.

Whats changed is a bunch of Democrats and Rino republicans lost their jobs, and a more conservative approach has kept things somewhat at bay. More is needed and 2012 will see the conservative movement with more power. The Tea party has served notice, as in the midterm elections.

Isn't Mitt Romney a Rino? i mean, he had a healthcare plan for his own state, didn't he?

Also, do you realize that under Romneys watch, the Mass. economy was ranked 47th in the nation?

Are you not willing to hold hm accountable for these things?

in his own words starting at 2:30 " we insist those that can afford health insuirance buy it"

Is that small governmet or big government and how does it du=iffer from what Obama has planned?

How can you, in one thread say things have been kept at bay, and in 50 treads act like the apocolypse is upon us?

Find a stand and stick to it, man.

Isn't Mitt Romney a Rino? i mean, he had a healthcare plan for his own state, didn't he?

Also, do you realize that under Romneys watch, the Mass. economy was ranked 47th in the nation?

Are you not willing to hold hm accountable for these things?

in his own words starting at 2:30 " we insist those that can afford health insuirance buy it"

Is that small governmet or big government and how does it du=iffer from what Obama has planned?

he maybe a rino but a rino that will have the teaparty making sure he sticks to the conservative philosphy.

republicans need to get out of the way so the american people can buy more thingamajigs..... seriously; thingamajigs will save the economy.

In a way this is true. They refuse to negotiate at all when it comes to the budget, which has helped one not pass for years, and continue to push an escalation of Chicago school economic theory (ie. supply side) as if it will solve all our economic woes when the situation is not at all conducive for those policies.

So Obama is not as responsible for the mess as many believe?

yes, he is. unfortunately for americans he's surpassed bush in executive power abuse, he's circumvented congress, bullied supreme court justices, and has even stated how he likes how china runs things. you should change your name. democratic congress gave him the power though, so not entirely his fault. they saw the writing on the wall with the TEA party movement.

Edited by The Delegate

In a way this is true. They refuse to negotiate at all when it comes to the budget, which has helped one not pass for years, and continue to push an escalation of Chicago school economic theory (ie. supply side) as if it will solve all our economic woes when the situation is not at all conducive for those policies.

democrats voted down obama's budget too.

Just think how much easier and more sane the political process would be if so many American voters didn't treat it like team sports.

Or worse, a bad teen movie series, Team Jacob vs Team Edward, with an extremist element on both sides that rival rabid teenage girls