Do You Have A Favorite "i Was There" Moment

No wonder us older folk have some trouble with you youngin's on here from time to time...but you should give jb, REV2, WFW and some other elders on here respect for hanging in all these years. We've all learned something in our life times and WFW knows you don't believe that just as we all didn't believe our parents many moons ago. But WFW realized along time ago they were a lot wiser than he thought!

WFW and wise dont belong in the same sentence. WFW doesnt listen to reason how could he be wise?

I was in Miami back in 2010. I didn't go to the Superbowl since I had to watch my little brother, but I did go out and party on Ocean Drive. TheESPN center was right in front of our hotel, right near the beach. It was breathtaking, and the room service was expensive, but delicious.

Also LOL @ all of you oldies. :lol:

I was in Miami back in 2010. I didn't go to the Superbowl since I had to watch my little brother, but I did go out and party on Ocean Drive. TheESPN center was right in front of our hotel, right near the beach. It was breathtaking, and the room service was expensive, but delicious.

Also LOL @ all of you oldies. laugh.png

What oldies?