• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a video of his ankle getting effed up and then the perfectly thrown 25 yard rope from 'ol noodle arm to HD on his first play back. There was a collective groan amongst Detroit fans and some of the losers on this board when threw that pass.

That one was nasty. So was the split he did against PHI. He also took a couple head rippers and several kill shots. He can take a hit and keep goin but in his rookie year he never seemed scared after a nasty hit. From 2009-2011 he got rattled a lot more. He's got to work on that, his pocket sliding, deep ball accuracy and ball distribution. If he improves all of those he will definitely be elite.

I like his toughness which he NEVER gets credit for. When it looked as though his foot separated from his ankle all he did was take a play off and hit Harry for 30 plus yards on a crucial down.

This is the NFL - everybody is tough. I see guys like Roethlisberger get up, Rivers play on a torn ACL, etc... all the time. Praising Ryan for getting back up is like praising an employee for showing to work on time. It's expected.

Edited by Mr. Right
This is the NFL - everybody is tough. I see guys like Roethlisberger get up, Rivers play on a torn ACL, etc... all the time. Praising Ryan for getting back up is like praising an employee for showing to work on time. It's expected.

What was the official injury?

Right now it kind of sounds like my great uncle telling me about how he used to walk 6 miles to school up hill... BOTH WAYS.

Edited by WeNeedaQB

matt ryan haters and trolls are stroking each others d**ks ones again..and they call themselves atl falcon fans thats the saddest part.. to not recognize that matt ryan is apart of this atlanta falcons team and to blame him for no championship since when have we gotten a championship? oh yeah 0 is the number so if you want to hate on QB's hate on all our quarterbacks randy johnson, bob berry, bob lee, steve bartkowski, scott hunter, david archer, scott campbell, chris miller, bobby hebert, jeff george, chris chandler, mick vick, joey harrington... if not matt ryan who? what rookie has brought there team to 3 playoff contentions? what rookie has recently won the superbowl for there team? what elite quarterback is available and is in our price range? yall wanna rag on matt ryan says alot about yall self-esteem... while matt is chillin at home with his multi-million dollar house and beautiful wife and yall are raggin on him to get attention for yourselves is sad as f**k

The 49ers game in 2010 where Roddy gave Matt another chance at the comeback.

1) I was there

2) He made some incredible throws to Roddy to get us in position for the game-winning FG.

I remember on NFL Playbook the following week when Theismann was breaking the game down. He said something along the lines of, "You don't give a guy like Matt Ryan a second chance...because he'll burn you every time."

Cam Newton can readily concur on that quote, seeing as in 2011 we were down in both games and came back to win both(specially in the latter game in Carolina)

The great thing with a thread like this, is that it conclusively proves that some so called falcons fans are so bitter and twisted and engulfed by hatred, that they can't even find a single positive thing to say about him.

They claim to be fans, yet they can't even look back to a great moments like the Ravens comeback, or 2008 the Bears and game and admit they enjoyed it.

They didn't enjoy it because they aren't falcons fans.