Favorite Matt Ryan Moment

It was neither, I believe. But it was said to be Ryan by a commentator but his stupid *** was apparently just joking but no one knew that because he doesn't know how to be sarcastic apparently.

It's been a long time, but I'm almost positive Brian Brohm did make a statement prior to the draft about the possibility of going to Atlanta. I remember listening to 790 after the draft and Jeff Wolverton (no longer on air) talking about other possible picks the Falcons might have made and he said he had good sources that made it clear if Ryan wasn't going to be the QB picked it was NEVER going to be Brian Brohm. Not sure if it was b/c of the alleged statements but something about him rubbed them the wrong way.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was neither, I believe. But it was said to be Ryan by a commentator but his stupid *** was apparently just joking but no one knew that because he doesn't know how to be sarcastic apparently.

It was said but thats neither here nor there. What about my other 2 highlights. Which of those two was your favorite? The leaky diaper/tampon or the chestbump fail?

It was said but thats neither here nor there. What about my other 2 highlights. Which of those two was your favorite? The leaky diaper/tampon or the chestbump fail?

You really have some personal issues you need to get worked out. You should seek help. I'm being serious here. Anyone that has the kind of obsession with Matt Ryan that you do has some serious issues that need to be addressed. Please seek help. Don't do it for me. Do it for yourself.

For me it was definitely his second NFL game @TB as a rookie. He got his as handed to him behind a shoddy as Oline in the first two and a half quarters. Down 17-3 on the road. I'm talkin about bushnackle shabbalackle hits folks.

Buddy got up, dusted himself off and went 11-16 (69%) for 145 yards with 3 explosive plays and two FGs on his next two drives to cut the lead to 17-9.

That's the day I became a Ryan supporter. And I was a draft Dorsey and Flacco guy.

He went 10-4 after that game to finish 11-5 in his rookie year.

For me it was definitely his second NFL game @TB as a rookie. He got his as handed to him behind a shoddy as Oline in the first two and a half quarters. Down 17-3 on the road. I'm talkin about bushnackle shabbalackle hits folks.

Buddy got up, dusted himself off and went 11-16 (69%) for 145 yards with 3 explosive plays and two FGs on his next two drives to cut the lead to 17-9.

That's the day I became a Ryan supporter. And I was a draft Dorsey and Flacco guy.

Nice one FFS1970. Matt Ryan showed a ton of heart and growth in that game.

When he basically said you can't stop me, then proceeds to hand the ball off. I thought that was comical.

Yes. For me this was his "I'm not afraid of the truth" moment. His "take me as I am" declaration. He issued a bold proclamation then turned to what it is he believes makes him "unstoppable". I have seen women Turn to their husbands before but this was epic. I've never had more respect for him than at this moment. He fessed up to the world. What courage. It was as if he came out of the closet on national tv. Freddie Mercury would have been proud.

That was more sad than anything to me. You dont hear him talking like that to good teams. Sounds like a bully to me.

Yeah. When I heard him say that... I cried. I literally broke down and cried. For me it demonstrated the shallowness of a weak man's heart.

I ran a search and couldn't find 'me' in the comment.

You know what they say...

There is no "me" in winning. And no Champion in Ryan.

Edited by WeNeedaQB

+1

There was a sense of determination that I hadn't seen in an Atlanta QB in over a decade.

One of the biggest things about that moment was he came back into the game on 3rd-and-10 and threw a strike to Harry Douglas for 49 yards to keep the drive alive. The Falcons ended up kicking a field goal that gave them a 20-9 lead at the time.

Here's a video of his ankle getting effed up and then the perfectly thrown 25 yard rope from 'ol noodle arm to HD on his first play back. There was a collective groan amongst Detroit fans and some of the losers on this board when threw that pass.

Yes. For me this was his "I'm not afraid of the truth" moment. His "take me as I am" declaration. He issued a bold proclamation then turned to what it is he believes makes him "unstoppable". I have seen women Turn to their husbands before but this was epic. I've never had more respect for him than at this moment. He fessed up to the world. What courage. It was as if he came out of the closet on national tv. Freddie Mercury would have been proud.

It does take a lot of courage to admit things like that.

Here's a video of his ankle getting effed up and then the perfectly thrown 25 yard rope from 'ol noodle arm to HD on his first play back. There was a collective groan amongst Detroit fans and some of the losers on this board when threw that pass.

The trajectory was too high..

I like his toughness which he NEVER gets credit for. When it looked as though his foot separated from his ankle all he did was take a play off and hit Harry for 30 plus yards on a crucial down.

Yep. Really stupid for people to call Ryan a gutless coward.

He is most certainly not a coward. He has got his azz handed to him several times over and over. He gets right back up and shakes it off.

On a side note. I had a great night. I met Warren Moon at Shula's steak house down here in Miami.

I don't see how that's a Ryan moment when all he did was hand it off to Turner. If anything that was Ryan hyping Turner up on HIS moment.

Yeah. I think the point is... That's just the type of dude Ryan is. He accepts credit for stuff he shouldn't and doesn't accept blame when he should.

I like his toughness which he NEVER gets credit for. When it looked as though his foot separated from his ankle all he did was take a play off and hit Harry for 30 plus yards on a crucial down.

"looked"

Was it ever shown that he broke his ankle? So we are giving credit for something that looked bad even though it evidently wasn't as bad as it appeared? I like Ryan but come on.

o yea remember that time we made the playoffs and won all 3 games....yea neither do i

Yeah. I remember not remembering that too.