• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, so very epic! I jumped up and knocked over my coffee table and spilled like 4 beers. My girl friend was so pissed off.

I remember this game like yesterday. First Ryan game and Turner game. I was in shock when I saw this happen, and knew he was our QB to come. Then Turner had like 220yrds this game. What a year to follow the previous one, lol.

That was more sad than anything to me. You dont hear him talking like that to good teams. Sounds like a bully to me.

Sorry but the opposing D said "We know what's coming!" Ryan said "Yeah, but you cant f.....g stop it!"

He never said "You can't stop ME!" Your trolling is always weak and your hate for Ryan is obvious. Even trying to twist a mic'ed up play.

The 49ers game in 2010 where Roddy gave Matt another chance at the comeback.

1) I was there

2) He made some incredible throws to Roddy to get us in position for the game-winning FG.

I remember on NFL Playbook the following week when Theismann was breaking the game down. He said something along the lines of, "You don't give a guy like Matt Ryan a second chance...because he'll burn you every time."

Sorry but the opposing D said "We know what's coming!" Ryan said "Yeah, but you cant f.....g stop it!" He never said "You can't stop ME!" Your trolling is always weak and your hate for Ryan is obvious. Even trying to twist a mic'ed up play.

'Me', 'it,' it's all a wash. On that play, if someone were to talk, it should have been an OL or Turner.

It's like in pickup basketball games where the guy who doesn't do anything talks the most trash. His teammate shoots a three and he gets all in your face and says you can't stop it. Comical.

Edited by Mr. Right

'Me', 'it,' it's all a wash. On that play, if someone were to talk, it should have been an OL or Turner.

It's like in pickup basketball games where the guy who doesn't do anything talks the most trash. His teammate shoots a three and he gets all in your face and says you can't stop it. Comical.

Please do not reproduce.

One of mine was last year in the Detroit game when he was hurt and I actually thought he was done. The injury looked bad, but he hobbled back on the field and held his own. Hopefully we can add his first time leading us to a playoff victory very soon.

yeah, that was a bad one, thought he was done for sure, his ankle must be made of silly putty.
That was a great moment. I thought our season was over after the review. I love the game agains the bears a few years back and the orchestration of that final drive to win the game.

All I was thinking was Redman entering the game and having to finish the season. Enough to make me feel ill. But, I gotta give him credit for toughness.

Last year when Ryan tried to jump onto the crowd and fell. Then everyone was helping him up. But during a game. When Ryan went out of the lions game with what looked like a broken ankle, came running back on the side lines (shocking the lions fans), called Chris Redman back to the bench and converted on 3rd and long.