• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick any one of the times we were down in the 4th, he was given the offense, ran the no-huddle to perfection, and we pulled out a W. Although, like DD, it's a toss up for me. There's the 4th quater comebacks, or the fact that since he, MS, TD and Turner have been together, we have gone from the laughing stock of the NFL to actual contenders.

Decisions, decision...I'm going with both.

One of mine was last year in the Detroit game when he was hurt and I actually thought he was done. The injury looked bad, but he hobbled back on the field and held his own. Hopefully we can add his first time leading us to a playoff victory very soon.

That was a great moment. I thought our season was over after the review. I love the game agains the bears a few years back and the orchestration of that final drive to win the game.

One of mine was last year in the Detroit game when he was hurt and I actually thought he was done. The injury looked bad, but he hobbled back on the field and held his own. Hopefully we can add his first time leading us to a playoff victory very soon.

One of the biggest things about that moment was he came back into the game on 3rd-and-10 and threw a strike to Harry Douglas for 49 yards to keep the drive alive. The Falcons ended up kicking a field goal that gave them a 20-9 lead at the time.