Is Asante Samuel A Hall Of Famer?

If he he plays 3 more years and maintains his career average, he'll be top 10 all-time in interceptions with 60. a couple more pick 6's and he'd be top 10 in that category as well...

And he already has two SB rings...

I'd say that's as solid a case as any

revis isnt a HOF player... He isnt on that level yet.. baily can be made a case for it tho...

Well if Revis isn't a HOF player, then there is no discussion to be had here, because there is never going to be another CB elected to the HOF.

I think what he was saying if Revis retired today he wouldn't be a hall of famer. And I can't disagree with that. Bailey will be in the Hall.

Maybe, maybe not. There is a history of great players having thier careers cut short by injury and getting into the HOF, especially if they were the very best at thier position, which Revis clearly is.

Maybe, maybe not. There is a history of great players having thier careers cut short by injury and getting into the HOF, especially if they were the very best at thier position, which Revis clearly is.

He is a great player, but not quite in the Gale Sayers mold...so I don't think he is 'in' as of now.

It doesn't matter to me if Asante goes because he is not going in as a falcon. He'll probably go in as a patriot. Abe could possibly go in as a Falcon. I don't think he claims the jets.

You don't go in by team. All the players teams are engraved under the bust.

As far as Asante, I think the next 2-3 years will determine. I do eventually believe he will get in, probably not a first balloter. If hew gets a a ring or two here he will definitely get in sooner than later.

He is a great player, but not quite in the Gale Sayers mold...so I don't think he is 'in' as of now.

That maybe right. I just think it is safe to say that he is going to be in the HOF......great CBs don't typically have dramatic drop offs in thier performance when they are ....and people might not even realize this........still only 26 years old.

That maybe right. I just think it is safe to say that he is going to be in the HOF......great CBs don't typically have dramatic drop offs in thier performance when they are ....and people might not even realize this........still only 26 years old.

True...and already threatening to hold out for the 2nd time for another new deal.

HoF voters are particular. For right or wrong...but they are. Terrell Owens has numbers to be a first ballot guy...anyone think he will be?

True...and already threatening to hold out for the 2nd time for another new deal.

HoF voters are particular. For right or wrong...but they are. Terrell Owens has numbers to be a first ballot guy...anyone think he will be?

Honestly when I hear people say that Marvin Harrison and Isaac Bruce are "borderline", I wonder if any WR will ever be inducted into the HOF again.

Honestly when I hear people say that Marvin Harrison and Isaac Bruce are "borderline", I wonder if any WR will ever be inducted into the HOF again.

Like I said, they are particular. If Art Monk had to wait...I can see Bruce and Harrison waiting a while themselves.

They only bring in what...about 5 players a year...total? The longer the list of eligible players gets, it's logical to assume the waits will be longer for those who would be previously recognized as 'obvious first ballot' players.

I think C. Carter would agree!

As far as T.O., the voters legitimacy would have to be questioned if he wasn't a 1st ballot inductee. His stats don't lie, regardless of his attitude. Imagine what he could have accomplished with a good attitude, and had stayed with 1 qb/team for his entire career. It's impressive he accomplished what he did considering the amount he teams, and systems he had to learn.