Breaking News - Memo Found- Back Door Deal With Drug Makers- For Support Of Obamacare-

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-31/drugmakers-vowed-to-campaign-for-health-law-memos-show.html Hope and change. Transparancy. The taking over of healthcare is tied to back door deals with drug companies, Unions, and who knows who else. This is a very big story. EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABT IT. Jdave was right. The big winners are politicians and the drug makers.

Guest Deisel

why would anyone think drug makers would be against a healthplan that would send customers their way?

Did Mitts free health care anger you this way?

I don't live in Mass nor did I vote on it. Mass people like it.

Obamacare was nothing more than a boon for insurance and pharmaceutical companies. If this is news to you, you aren't paying attention.

"In it, Hall wrote that the Obama administration had agreed to block a proposal by Democrats in Congress that would let people import pharmaceutical products from outside the U.S., where price controls offer them at lower costs than they can be obtained inside the U.S."

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

And when he wins re election how are you going to deal with it?

Besides not being here?

He will show up under another user name, he will try very hard to change his writing style but will fail within the first few days because of his temper problem and napoleon complex and then he will owe me $500.