If You Could Take Back Any One Move The Falcons Have Made--What Would It Be

Are you really that dense? You do realize the point being made by myself (and that others have made before) in that the fiasco that was the 2007 season...including the hiring of Petrino only for him to quit before the season ended lead to the hiring of TD & Smitty, drafting of Matt Ryan and had us in the playoffs THE NEXT SEASON don't you?

Maybe you are...

So in your estimation...Ray Edwards is WORSE than Petrino, Hartwell, Price, Michael Booker, Reggie Kelly, Webster, Bruce, Pickens, Tony Smith, Devin Bush, And Jamaal Anderson?

I must have missed the part where Ray poisoned the entire franchise.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in your estimation...Ray Edwards is WORSE than Petrino, Hartwell, Price, Michael Booker, Reggie Kelly, Webster, Bruce, Pickens, Tony Smith, Devin Bush, And Jamaal Anderson?

I must have missed the part where Ray poisoned the entire franchise.

I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong point as I pretty much stated SEVERAL times why a move like the Petrino move wasn't worse. One more time though in the event that MAYBE you'll grasp it...Petrino had to happen for Blank to make wholesale changes starting at GM, which lead to a new coach, and franchise QB...which had us in the playoffs THE VERY NEXT SEASON. A "rebuilding" process that ended up having us perennial contenders the season after such a MONUMENTAL mistake. Yea, I think that worked out for the best.

I'm sure you'll skip all of that and just type an answer based on the fact that I said Ray Edwards b/c it's not that hard of a concept to grasp.

1) Not drafted JA98, hopefully getting Willis instead. 2) Trade for "I Hate Yall" Guy just didn't pan out here. 3a) Traded TD in the trade up to one for YKW. I thinkk the 2 would/could have been special together. 3b) Stayed putand got LD21.

Petrino. That guy is the first-sign of the Apocalypse. A torrential rain of venomous feces that persists for eternity.

The P era did bring a GOOD RW84, he was terrible before...

Vick. More so regret buying that chump's jersey. That thing is more useless and less fashionable than a merkin. Homeboy squandered his potential- now he's studying film? Thanks, Ron.

Right coach and you get results... Farve got Holgrem and Brady got Bill, and Vick with Morning and Reed...

Hiring Quitrino.

Worst season in history.

You know , I initially said Petrino myself. After reading some others point of views I feel a little differently. Don't get me wrong. Petrino is a complete *********. The only thing is that if he never came and quit on us we wouldn't have what we do now. On this alone I am in a very weird way grateful for his sorry azz.