If You Could Take Back Any One Move The Falcons Have Made--What Would It Be

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you dont think ryan played like a coward in this last playoff game its probably futile. Compare both qbs most recent games and tell me im off base.

Ryan played like he had his junk tucked in While flacco was freeballin.

Ryan played like a coward??? You mean he played a safe, ball control game like he has been coached to his ENTIRE pro career? The whole freakin team played safe and to not lose. Did he suck? Yep, the whole offense sucked. But this isn't even about that. We were talking about the 800 yards Flacco threw to Ray Rice and whether or not Ryan and Flacco are confident in their skills which you cannot prove by any means.

Guest Gritz
Flacco's own teammates are vocal about their lack of confidence in him. Ryan's teammates are only full of praise. I think that says a lot.
It does to people who actually understand the game.

Another one for me would be the Smith's buying the franchise. I think they were nice people, but really didn't have much knowledge about football. I often wonder would this franchise would have done over time with more knowledgable owners. I was actually excited when Blank purchased this team.

Nope.

Dan Reeves sad if we hadn't traded up for Vick we were planning to select either Leonard Davis or Kenyatta Walker.

I've heard that too, but I was using the mystical power of 20/20 hindsight, if we knew that drafting Vick was a mistake, we'd probably know to take LT and Brees..

Guest Gritz

Hey Gritz, I don't know if you've seen this before (it's making the rounds in RC and ABF), but as an illustrator, i thought you might find this guy hilarious. I certainly did.

http://www.27bslash6...timesheets.html

muskokas, I have spent more time on that blog that I would admit to in court.

I can only aspire to be as much of a genius smart azz as that guy is.

Devastatingly funny stuff.

Wouldn't have fired Dan Reeves!

All of these are very good and have a ton of merit on what these players had they been on our may have helped us. But I will put this #1 for just one reason alone. If we keep Dan Reeves for just one more year rather than hiring Jim Mora we would have our ring already. Dan would have had that 2004 team ready to play and we would have beat the Eagles that year and gone on to win it all. Plus I think Vick listened to him more than he did Jim.

And what does that have to do with anything? Not like the Falcons were on the map and had the best fan base in the nation. Fact is, without Vick, an Atlanta football team wouldn't have made sense.

I don't guess you got the memo ... We cut your dumb *** the same day we cut your fantasy boyfriend.

Why are you still here ? Better question, why have the mods not removed you ?