If You Could Take Back Any One Move The Falcons Have Made--What Would It Be

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but I also realize that he will be replaced by somebody so it's easy to say that two players that are going to be around for many more years have a brighter future than Ryan and an unknown replacement.

Glad you agreed

I mean Ray Rice is one of best rbs in league so Turner have to replaced by someone in ball park as Rice .. Good Luck with that

Edited by WavesCrashing

You cut Flacco slack on check downs because thu "make something happen" but you ignore the fact that his main check down is one of The best all around backs in the league. get out with that illogical mess. Ray Rice is an awesome receiver out of the backfield.

Exactly. Why do you keep agreeing with me and framing it as the contrary? Like i said flacco hits rice because he knows he can do something with it unlike ryan who just doesnt trust his arm.

Exactly. Why do you keep agreeing with me and framing it as the contrary? Like i said flacco hits rice because he knows he can do something with it unlike ryan who just doesnt trust his arm.

Because that last sentence is stupid and you have no proof of either statement made within it. You have no clue the confidence level of either QB in their skillset or that of their teammates.

Stay on topic

Dunta Robinsion signing is slowly entering top 10 all time Falcon bone head move

I agree its getting there. I am trying to stay optimistic about it being blamed a lot on scheme. When he was in Houston and did well compared to here. I am hoping Nolan plays his strengths. I have always loved the way he hits. I think playing the middle will be a great thing. SRs are going to think twice with him bearing down.

Stay on topic

Dunta Robinsion signing is slowly entering top 10 all time Falcon bone head move

You should bump some threads of the realists pointing out what a mistake it was To drop that kinda loot on him but not only that, td's excuse was drob was brought in to shore up the pass rush. It sounded just as stupid then as it does now

All these people saying they wouldn't have fired Dan Reeves are cracking me up. Did they totally sleep through the 2003 season? The team just flat quit for most of it.

Team really didnt quit . Our QB quit when he took sweet time trying to come back

then that scumbag back stabbed Reeves to Blank

I didn't make that assertion but you implied the contrary. Also, you implied Flacco was confident. The burden of proof is on you buddy.

if you dont think ryan played like a coward in this last playoff game its probably futile. Compare both qbs most recent games and tell me im off base.

Ryan played like he had his junk tucked in While flacco was freeballin.