Plaxico Burress

Guest ¡Spot on Dtan!

Guest ¡Spot on Dtan!

Let's face it folks.

Matty needs all the help he can get.

And while HD83 is good for the first 80 yards.

He isn't getting it done where it really counts.

Imagine:

Julio and Roddy on the outside.

Tony and Plax in the middle.

Turner lined up behind, keeping the D honest.

Either Mattypoo will have the breakout season all the homertrolls claim he's due.

Or it becomes abundantly clear which piston isn't firing.

Folks, let's be honest here.

It's a win/win.

Guest ¡Spot on Dtan!

I still think we need a vet WR. OT and safety.

Ether one would be good with me. All three would be butta.

TD sucks in a war room but he is dam good at finding vets that can get er done.

Hopefully he'll bring in somebody before the regular season.

We need rest. Now. Not next year.

He has enough cap room. Let"s go Dimi.

Plax would make us a better team.

Plain and simple.

Julio Jones is throwing down Gs at Vegas Strip Joints, so don't tell me about the "Falcons Filter"

It's time to get our priorities straight.

Sometimes, the best guys have a little baggage.

Plax would make us a better team.

Plain and simple.

Julio Jones is throwing down Gs at Vegas Strip Joints, so don't tell me about the "Falcons Filter"

It's time to get our priorities straight.

Sometimes, the best guys have a little baggage.

C'mon man the falcons filter doesnt restrict players from going to the strip club. My god hes a grown azz man. Its for players like cedric Benson, Pac man, nick Fairley etc......Julio isnt breaking the Law he's doing what men do ..........

I actually had a similar "stroke of genius" on this same subject around a week or two ago, but I just don't think he's the kind of impact type player he used to be... Don't think he's worth the headache of bringing in and telling him he's going to be on the bench 90% of the game - don't think he has the type of attitude to be that kind of player. Besides you bring in an aging guy on the steep decline and risk stunting the growth of the younger "high ceiling" guys we have on the team. I say we roll through training camp with what we got, give the young guys a shot and see where we're at.

Besides, we have a boatload of tall guys if all we need is a guy who's only remaining talent is being taller than everyone in the defensive backfield...

Adam Nissley 6'6

Micheal Palmer 6'5

Aron White 6'4

Kenny Stafford 6'4

Edited by SwampyMux12

give me someone who can be versatile.

if he is 3rd or 4th string, you don't want someone who can essentially just run fades and go's.

we need help in the slot, in the screen game, willing blocker, etc etc.

Plax aint the guy

C'mon man the falcons filter doesnt restrict players from going to the strip club. My god hes a grown azz man. Its for players like cedric Benson, Pac man, nick Fairley etc......Julio isnt breaking the Law he's doing what SOME men do ..........

not all men go to strip clubs and waste money on something that can t touch or have tyvm.

Guest ¡Spot on Dtan!

Plaxico would make our WR hands down the best in the league.

Goodness knows our QB could use it folks.

lol

x2. Roddy is #1, JJ is #2, HD is #3... Where does Plax fit in again? You really think he'll be satisfied only being the 4th or 5th wideout on the team? Think he wants to only get 15-20 catches next season? Do you think Ryan and TD really want that headcase in the huddle and in the locker room? ...SMH SF picked up Randy Moss up to be their #2 WR and he is mid-30's. Plax isn't going to want only see the ball thrown to him on only maybe a play or two per game... We don't need him and he doesn't need us...

So the guy (MM) who had this offense constantly shooting itself in the foot finally leaves...yet you want us to get a guy who will do us one worse by shooting our offense in the leg?

Makes about as much sense as going to the ATL Zoo and seeing a giraffe fcuk a gorilla.

That ain't me, brah.

Edited by BlazerFalcon