"ain't No Homos Gonna Make It To Heaven" Awesome, Start Them Off Young !

Ugh my co-worker showed me that earlier. I was in complete disbelief, and with everyone just smiling and clapping at him singing that upset me even more. I wouldn't be surprised if it were some kind of cult, those people are dressed up like its Easter Sunday (I do dress nice for church, but not that fancy).

Well, at least it's good someone posted the video so others can shame whatever, er, "church" that is.

Is it a sin that I hope God teaches that kid's father a lesson by having his boy grow up to be homosexual?

Sometimes I think the same thing, however then I think about the fact that the poor kid would probably end up killing himself after growing up repressing himself because of his ****** parents/church.

It's sick and disheartening, but as Stylo said, not surprising at all. These extreme religious whackos only seem to be getting worse. The only common thread I can find is hate and stupidity. Did anyone see where Anderson Cooper interviewed a woman from that church in north carolina where the pastor said that gays should be behind an electric fence? Lol all she could do was roll her eyes. "What if we stuck jews behind an electric fence would you think that was ok?" "well obviously that would never happen" "ever heard of the Holocaust??" smh

Sometimes I think the same thing, however then I think about the fact that the poor kid would probably end up killing himself after growing up repressing himself because of his ****** parents/church.

It's sick and disheartening, but as Stylo said, not surprising at all. These extreme religious whackos only seem to be getting worse. The only common thread I can find is hate and stupidity. Did anyone see where Anderson Cooper interviewed a woman from that church in north carolina where the pastor said that gays should be behind an electric fence? Lol all she could do was roll her eyes. "What if we stuck jews behind an electric fence would you think that was ok?" "well obviously that would never happen" "ever heard of the Holocaust??" smh

I saw it...I LOVED how frustrated she was! Sickening stupidity!