I'm Not Completly Sold On Our Roster But Its Good Enough.

J-Wall

The stars are here to show up and ball out. But the depth as of now is weak. Since you or i dont know what rookies will actually contribute this year we need a few positions. A good depth saftey,WR,Olb, and as we all know a LT. I think we will be okay but those are the slight area of concerns I have as of now

I expected the Falcons to come into this season less talented than last year, and they are clearly more talented, so I am happy with the off season.

Same here. The samuel Trade should prove to be the biggest help as it will improve our pass rush immensely. our dlineman should be able to meet or exceed their expectations Now that the secondary is stacked.

Left Tackle and Safety depth are really my only concerns. We are more talented top to bottom than our 13-3 team was.

And we went 13-3 with Baker at LT.

Yes, I agree those are my only question marks but I think Charles Mitchell will be surprisingly solid depth there and Svitek and Baker and Holmes should be good at LT. Everyone is hesitant about Baker, but he was our LT when we went 13-3. We hung 14 on the Packers unanswered with Baker at LT. I'm not as worried for some reason. Yes, he sucks, but for some reason I am fine with him being on the roster.

And we went 13-3 with Baker at LT.

Yes, I agree those are my only question marks but I think Charles Mitchell will be surprisingly solid depth there and Svitek and Baker and Holmes should be good at LT. Everyone is hesitant about Baker, but he was our LT when we went 13-3. We hung 14 on the Packers unanswered with Baker at LT. I'm not as worried for some reason. Yes, he sucks, but for some reason I am fine with him being on the roster.

while that may be the case, after looking at some of the previous games, Blalock deserves 2 checks because he was pulling double duty with Baker. he was helping out with Svitek too but not as much. IMO, I don't think Baker keeps his spot, but they're giving him the benefit of the doubt with the injuries but even perfectly healthy, statistically he was still one of the worst LTs in the league

Still think we really need another WR too.

I would not be opposed to adding another WR but, I think this year will be a breakout year for HD. he has shown that he can be clutch and with the Defense looking to stop Roddy, Julio, and Tony... you have to expect for HD to have all the oppurtunity in the world to shine in our defense... He puts up a couple hundred yard games this season easy...then who will the defense worry about. You can not cover all of our talent. The only way we should be worried is if the WR have the buttery hands they had last year on some great throws by Matt.