Julio Jones Was In Las Vegas At Strip Club Making It Rain

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are in Atlanta, stay away from Boomers. I went there back when I was 18 since it was one of the few clubs that let you in at that age. Big mistake. That place is the definition of a hole in the wall. Ruined my whole "first experience".

As long as he's not punching strippers or getting folks shot it's all good.

Do you Julio

Agree . I actually like Jones in there . Shows he has a edge . You need that to be elite . Maybe its a new era in Falcons football . Goodbye the choir boys . Lets start getting the play makers on field having fun

Guest Fibonacci

Oh yeah do your thing. Cant wait for him to be arrested for stupidity.

LMBO you get ticked at this, yet you live in a city that has mardi gras.

another hypocritical/typical thing from a taints fan.

LMBO you get ticked at this, yet you live in a city that has mardi gras.

another hypocritical/typical thing from a taints fan.

Nah Im joking. Nothing wrong with dropping bills. Although I wouldn't mind him getting in trouble ,17 ypc that dude is a serious threat.

Edited by Breesus is back

Agree . I actually like Jones in there . Shows he has a edge . You need that to be elite . Maybe its a new era in Falcons football . Goodbye the choir boys . Lets start getting the play makers on field having fun

I run into a lot of the team in clubs. I was with Willie Mo, Spoon, Spencer Adkins and a few more at Diamonds. They were just having fun. Keeps them loose. Roddy loves Velvet Room. Never seen any of them acting like ********.

This is especially interesting considering all the interviews last year about his Mom and with his Mom. Since this hit the news, I expect he'll be getting a phone call soon, if he hasn't already, just like that Cardinals QB a few years back.

Guest TheIdowu

NFL rookie standouts Von Miller (Denver Broncos), Julio Jones (Atlanta Falcons) and Aldon Smith (San Francisco 49ers), making it rain to the tune of $12,000 in dollar bills at Sapphire strip club on Thursday

http://www.lvrj.com/...-154397055.html

Hope the ATL nightlife doesnt currupt this dude .

Only a man can corrupt himself.