Dunta Robinson? ***** Please!

jb 3.0

PaperBoy0

Don't write off Dunta Robinson? What? Are we supposed to believe that Matt Ryan has FINALLY learned how to quarterback a playoff game too? C,Mon! You scribes are picking these boneheads EVERY year to win it all and every year they end up like.... the Falcons! Everything about this team screams WANNABEE! They've been doing it ever since the overrated Keith Brooking got there now they have Matt Ryan carrying the OVERRATED torch for them. It might help if they had a fanbase that actually knew a little about football talent. Before it was Ron Mexico and now it's Matt Ryan and castoff cornerbacks that are going to win them the Lombardi. Pat, Quit trying to get their hopes up! It's just CRUEL!!

*crying* Thats beautiful man...

I Know, Really! This dude hit the proverbial nail on the head!wink.png

Its funny, when its the Cowboys everyone thinks its funny. Last year it was the Eagles and Eagles fans fell for it (McMVP if thats not you, then this isnt aimed at you). This year is seems to be the Falcons, even though NFLN says they are the team in the NFC most likely to slide.

Meh. One man's opinion. No wonder he's a paperboy. Pat Y gets paid for his knowledge and opinion on football related matters, the other gets paid to ride his bike.

But you ladies can continue to hang your hopes on the opinion of the guy I'll be tipping with cookies this Christmas...

Meh. One man's opinion. No wonder he's a paperboy. Pat Y gets paid for his knowledge and opinion on football related matters, the other gets paid to ride his bike.

But you ladies can continue to hang your hopes on the opinion of the guy I'll be tipping with cookies this Christmas...

Come on, you know for a fact when guys like this were writing about the Cowboys you laughed til you fell out of your chair. Dont lie. So dont be surprised if others feel the same way about a team that cant even win a playoff game.

Come on, you know for a fact when guys like this were writing about the Cowboys you laughed til you fell out of your chair. Dont lie. So dont be surprised if others feel the same way about a team that cant even win a playoff game.

You exhibit a psychological flaw known as "transferrance." It is the assumption that what YOU do, others do as well.

I have never spent my precious time reading anything anybody has to say about the Cowboys (your invasion of this forum an exception... can't read anything you write without it being somehow pro Cowboy... I actually admire that about you). In my twenty-plus years of Falcon fandom I have never given two shytes what someone is saying about other teams (again, with the lone exception when it comes to this forum)... in fact, I rarely give concern to what people's opinions even about my Falcons are... I like to get Falcon info and insight... the rest is just blather.

You exhibit a psychological flaw known as "transferrance." It is the assumption that what YOU do, others do as well.

I have never spent my precious time reading anything anybody has to say about the Cowboys (your invasion of this forum an exception... can't read anything you write without it being somehow pro Cowboy... I actually admire that about you). In my twenty-plus years of Falcon fandom I have never given two shytes what someone is saying about other teams (again, with the lone exception when it comes to this forum)... in fact, I rarely give concern to what people's opinions even about my Falcons are... I like to get Falcon info and insight... the rest is just blather.

You sir would be in the minority of your fanbase.

Thats a compliment. Congrats!

Ive had Falcon fans throw in my face when the media said we were going to win the Super Bowl in our stadium and we went 6-10. Media perception is not law.

Edited by Enlightened29

You sir would be in the minority of your fanbase.

Thats a compliment. Congrats!

Ive had Falcon fans throw in my face when the media said we were going to win the Super Bowl in our stadium and we went 6-10. Media perception is not law.

I'll take it!wub.png

Actually, speaking of where a SB is held...

I think I'd rather win it in the Superdome than in the Georgia Dome, to be perfectly honest!

And, just to be completely honest, I'll catch a little Broncos news, living in Colorado, and I also like to keep up to date with the goings-ons of teams that I feel will be relevant to a Falcon season...

But I stand by my original statement regarding anyone's opinion about any team... don't care. Give me facts, info, and insight, and I'll draw my own conclusions, thanks! :)

I'll take it!wub.png

Actually, speaking of where a SB is held...

I think I'd rather win it in the Superdome than in the Georgia Dome, to be perfectly honest!

And, just to be completely honest, I'll catch a little Broncos news, living in Colorado, and I also like to keep up to date with the goings-ons of teams that I feel will be relevant to a Falcon season...

But I stand by my original statement regarding anyone's opinion about any team... don't care. Give me facts, info, and insight, and I'll draw my own conclusions, thanks!

Same with me, thats why it irks me to see fans go by what the MEDIA says about the Cowboys rather than what I know I saw on game day. If you didnt see it on film, then its an opinion.

http://espn.go.com/b...-dunta-robinson

Check out the comment section, this dude paperboy seems to be one smart cookie!laugh.png

I didn't read a single thing in the article that would prompt me to post it on an opposing teams MB. All it really said was Dunta might be regulated to our NB. A far cry from your normal digs at the Falcons, JB.

I could really care less what anyone else had to say in the comments sections, just like here.

I didn't read a single thing in the article that would prompt me to post it on an opposing teams MB. All it really said was Dunta might be regulated to our NB. A far cry from your normal digs at the Falcons, JB.

I could really care less what anyone else had to say in the comments sections, just like here.

Is it a prerequisite to not have a sense of humor as a Falcons fan?

Pretty much where I'm at.

So...In essence you only show up here to regale all of us with your oh so sensitive meanderings of how the Falcons are always being picked on? Yet you say you couldn't care less? Yeah, Okay.....wink.png

So...In essence you only show up here to regale all of us with your oh so sensitive meanderings of how the Falcons are always being picked on? Yet you say you couldn't care less? Yeah, Okay.....wink.png

I suppose I should have wrote 'I didn't care to read it, knowing already, it was nothing more than Falcon bashing.' Just like on here.

Is that better Smokes?