Kris Medlen To Gwinnett For Constanza

dyoshot

Interesting. I guess Minor has made his bed at this point.

Off topic but does anyone know Moylan's time table for return?

Well it's about time the Braves send Medlen down to get him stretched out for the rotation. But why not call up another pitcher like Cory Gearrin? Why call Constanza's useless *** back up?

And someone asked the question about Moylan a few days ago and DOB said Moylan isn't far enough in his recovery yet to have a time table.

Well it's about time the Braves send Medlen down to get him stretched out for the rotation. But why not call up another pitcher like Cory Gearrin? Why call Constanza's useless *** back up?

And someone asked the question about Moylan a few days ago and DOB said Moylan isn't far enough in his recovery yet to have a time table.

They called Constanza up so they could immediately put him in the lineup for tonight.

He is batting 9th and playing LF tonight.

Bowman reports its a 2 week audition for Minor and Delgado. Constanza was called up because Freeman wont have his glasses till Friday and Ross is still sore

Friday? Really! **** MAN! Should have put Freeman on the DL. It's been at least 2 weeks since he's clearly been able to see a baseball.

Hard to believe it takes that long to get a pair of glasses....I know they want a fitted pair for the long term but couldn't they find glasses that will work for short term so he can get on the field to help this slide. I mean we need all our best players.

I'm sure a lot of people know this already, but I'll state it anyway. Freeman has a closed stance, so with the way glasses sit on his face, he has no peripheral vision. The goggles he has been waiting on have to be specifically made for him, which can take a week or two (in his case, it's been the latter).

is Medlin the best we can do?

What happened to Tehran?

yes he is and that is pretty **** good. I was upset that they did not give him a fair shot anyways. Med deserved the chance to earn a starting position. When he got hurt he was one of our best starters anyways. Teheran is still potential while Kris is proven. Some people need to remember that with these young guns.