Taints Fan Want To Say We Talk About Them To Much.....well Check This Out

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f63/mashburn-falcons-%3D-fibonacci-saints-hater-has-gone-out-his-way-pick-fights-saints-fan-229128/

of course we remember while the bounty was going on, that there was a lot of threads being posted on it. sure why not, there was nothing else going on. well then tainsville started coming over and saying how we talk about them here to much.

well today I had an itch..... months later. what I found really made me laugh. not only did I find ton of threads on falcons but I found a thread about me. I am so glad the falcons here are not stalkers and etc. I mean look how pathetic saints fans are, you got this one guy even copying and pasting what I said in a forum with nothing to do with football and was about religion.

ahhh man they are lower then what I thought. I figured they were hypocrites with saying they do not talk about the falcons as much as we talk about them. but when I see they talk more about us and then saw they started a thread about me. I just died out laughing.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fibonacci

LOL. There might be saints fans on this board pretending to be falcons fans.

lol probably is. heck there is probably ones who wish they were falcons fans.

one thing that does make me laugh is that a couple people told Big A he had issues.

or yet how they talk about how I say the word taints and taintsville....yet they mock the falcons name as well. (what hypocrites they are and then some)

I mean going after what someone posted in a forum that had nothing to do with football? really? trying to make a joke on talking about studies of many religions and etc....again this is hillarious and yet pathetic that they stalk the heck out of me. they probably will start saying something about my white car with a big falcons sticker on it.

heck they might try to mock me because I housed people from new orleans when katrina happened.

actually as I think about it they are more and more pathetic as I think about it. while new orleans is still in need for help, they are talking about putting up a billboard sign at the falcons stadium....yet they want everyone else to house the homeless now in new orleans and expect everyone around the world to give them money....heck something tells me they take that money to put in on a billboard or into a bounty system.

Well heres the thing we don't start falcon threads all time on SR and if so we will be quickly ridiculed for it. Your team is the least if our worries we focus on how our defense can stop losing games not a team were 10-2 against. We focus on how Carmichael can keep our offense going.

And one thing I'll leave you guys with. 28 ppg with Payton calling plays and 36 ppg with Carmichael . We aren't going anywhere blowouts will still be a regularity .

Guest Fibonacci

Well heres the thing we don't start falcon threads all time on SR and if so we will be quickly ridiculed for it. Your team is the least if our worries we focus on how our defense can stop losing games not a team were 10-2 against. We focus on how Carmichael can keep our offense going.

And one thing I'll leave you guys with. 28 ppg with Payton calling plays and 36 ppg with Carmichael . We aren't going anywhere blowouts will still be a regularity .

failure to realize where to post is what that is. but this is typical coming from taintsville people.

now to what you first said. you state you do not start threads all the time on the falcons? ok fine if you consider a ton of threads little, then our talk about you guys is nothing.

this off-season we have talked more then usual about you guys, just cause there was nothing to talk about...while you guys still talked more about us and strangely you talk about other members? I mean com' on man, no falcons fan here is going to be going though your garbage to to find out what else you ate for the day.

we falcon fans stick to the point....football and leave it at that. we do not start out by stalking people. lol please tell me why there was a need to start a thread about me and then tell me more so why there was a need to bring up my religion bases from where I posted on another forum.....I think the guys who talked about me and said things that I posted have a problem and need to see psychiatrist or something...because that is some bad stalking issues.

I see no threads in your main chat of us falcons fan saying how y'all talk about us to much! I see no threads over here talking about another member about things that do not concern football!

heck when we start threads about taints usually it is taints who keep the thread going. look at the thread about the bounty program that was started on may 25....it was moved a page back the day it started; yet it was bumped today just to talk about me......LOL you guys are more and more pathetic then I realized. I look at y'alls post in main chat about the falcons and do not see us talking childish crap or non sense by falcons fans. that is why those threads do not have 29 pages......yet those threads on your sight still have pages on them and they are majorly taints fans, while here it is taints and some falcon fans. and mostly the falcons are just replying to the taints here.

you guys have some real issues.

failure to realize where to post is what that is. but this is typical coming from taintsville people.

now to what you first said. you state you do not start threads all the time on the falcons? ok fine if you consider a ton of threads little, then our talk about you guys is nothing.

this off-season we have talked more then usual about you guys, just cause there was nothing to talk about...while you guys still talked more about us and strangely you talk about other members? I mean com' on man, no falcons fan here is going to be going though your garbage to to find out what else you ate for the day.

we falcon fans stick to the point....football and leave it at that. we do not start out by stalking people. lol please tell me why there was a need to start a thread about me and then tell me more so why there was a need to bring up my religion bases from where I posted on another forum.....I think the guys who talked about me and said things that I posted have a problem and need to see psychiatrist or something...because that is some bad stalking issues.

I see no threads in your main chat of us falcons fan saying how y'all talk about us to much! I see no threads over here talking about another member about things that do not concern football!

heck when we start threads about taints usually it is taints who keep the thread going. look at the thread about the bounty program that was started on may 25....it was moved a page back the day it started; yet it was bumped today just to talk about me......LOL you guys are more and more pathetic then I realized. I look at y'alls post in main chat about the falcons and do not see us talking childish crap or non sense by falcons fans. that is why those threads do not have 29 pages......yet those threads on your sight still have pages on them and they are majorly taints fans, while here it is taints and some falcon fans. and mostly the falcons are just replying to the taints here.

you guys have some real issues.

Hence the reason falcon fans aren't taken seriously. What does any of that have to do with I said. Go lurk SR absolutely no unnecessary falcon bashing threads are started.

Guest TheIdowu

Hence the reason falcon fans aren't taken seriously. What does any of that have to do with I said. Go lurk SR absolutely no unnecessary falcon bashing threads are started.

and fans of your team are taken seriously?!?!

I mean, come on now!

Edited by TheIdowu

Big A, the OP on that SaintsReport Thread was a notorious troll. He used to call 790 the Zone and pretend to be a Falcons fan. He suggested that one of our corners should have fessed up on a questionable INT he got credit for, and was laughed off the station. Then a series of callers berated him for the next 2 hours. I can't remember the exact play, I think it might have been one of Kelvin Hayden's picks last season.

I think he's a NO refugee living in Atlanta.

...It does seem like there is a new Saints thread made on these boards every day I log in... Someone talking about bountygate, the wiretapping, or the suspensions that ensued or some idiot just starting a thread to **** on the Saints or whatever... If you go and check out the Panthers or Bucs forums, there is not one thread about the Saints or the Falcons, yet here, it seems to be all members talk about. Gives me a **** headache... It's called "Talk About The Falcons" for a reason. There doesn't need to be fifty different threads about Bountygate and the wiretapping incident. There is more to life than the NFL and the Falcons...

http://boards.atlant...ts-have-nerves/ <<< SMDH... This is one of the reasons why the rest of the NFL and the major TV networks doesn't respect our fanbase in Atlanta... It's just sports dude. huh.png

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

Typical bandwagon fan...you realize your team has existed longer than 6 years right?

Well we are the 7th most popular team in the nfl while you guys are 26th so I'd say more than your delusional fan base.

Do you honestly think any of us care what rank the Falcons are in a popularity contest? That epitomizes Saints fans. They were nowhere to be found until Katrina. Then all their Troy Aikman jerseys went into the drawer and they started chanting "Who Dat".. Wait until you start losing again. Everything about that organization and their fanbase is a fraud.

Well we are the 7th most popular team in the nfl while you guys are 26th so I'd say more than your delusional fan base.

LOL, What was your popularity ranking pre-hurricane?

Edited by RubberDucky

I know that stupid I'm talking about the Payton era or the **** with it 2-0 in the Carmichael era you happy now . Your team is no threat to us , the panthers are the ones we worry about.

Sorry there kiddo, you cant just pick and choose which years you want to include in your "Record Book".

Do you honestly think any of us care what rank the Falcons are in a popularity contest? That epitomizes Saints fans. They were nowhere to be found until Katrina. Then all their Troy Aikman jerseys went into the drawer and they started chanting "Who Dat".. Wait until you start losing again. Everything about that organization and their fanbase is a fraud.

You do know that the saints have ranked top 5 for a long time in most tvs watching saints games. I forgot the stat thing but I'll search . Before payton everybody in new orleans would watch the saints on sundays nothings changed. Nobodys gonna actually pay to watch these blowouts.

Even before Katrina the saints have had a better attendance percentage than the falcons so whats your point.

Edited by Breesus is back

Guest TheIdowu

. . . I am happy with the Falcons 26th ranking. You figure out why. . .

You do know that the saints have ranked top 5 for a long time in most tvs watching saints games. I forgot the stat thing but I'll search . Before payton everybody in new orleans would watch the saints on sundays nothings changed. Nobodys gonna actually pay to watch these blowouts.

Even before Katrina the saints have had a better attendance percentage than the falcons so whats your point.

Did they count both the person AND their paper bag for attendance totals?

Guest TheIdowu

Did they count both the person AND their paper bag for attendance totals?

I know right because judging by what I've seen. . . . .ummm

Then shouldn't Carmichael be your head coach instead?

I think about the Saints twice a year, when the Falcons play them.

Guest TheIdowu

Obviously, there is some admiration deep down in every aint for the Falcons; otherwise, we wouldn't have so many here on AFMB inside TATF.