Asante In Ota's And Julio Jones Without His Dreads!

Guest Negatorris

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have some practices open to the public, im not sure which ones though. Last year it had days open to the public listed on the Falcons website. I will try to find it.

great, let me know - i might go - cannot find on website what dates are open to public....this would be a great week to go

Julio looks better without the dreads.....with the dreads, he looked like Jar-Jar Binks.

I think he looks better too and more evidence of his maturity and taking his craft very seriously...very similar to Calvin Johnson.

But, though I too wore my hair long as a teenager, I'll admit to being a bit old fashion when it comes to grooming so I do like seeing this. I've never gotten used to seeing a foot or two of hair in flight behind a football helmet and I've always thought those two Packer LB's look ridiculous, just lke their own QB, Rodgers, says about them. That guy we had in training camp last season, "Bear," I think, had to be the worst! LOL!

Can you imagine Tomy Nobis looking like ths? LOL!

Julio looks better without the dreads.....with the dreads, he looked like Jar-Jar Binks.

He does look better without the dreads but seeing him without the dreads looks weird too since I am used to seeing him with dreads.

Edited by Skar

I think he looks better too and more evidence of his maturity and taking his craft very seriously...very similar to Calvin Johnson.

But, though I too wore my hair long as a teenager, I'll admit to being a bit old fashion when it comes to grooming so I do like seeing this. I've never gotten used to seeing a foot or two of hair in flight behind a football helmet and I've always thought those two Packer LB's look ridiculous, just lke their own QB, Rodgers, says about them. That guy we had in training camp last season, "Bear," I think, had to be the worst! LOL!

Can you imagine Tomy Nobis looking like ths? LOL!

I'm completely OK with players having long hair, as long as they don't call for a penalty when someone accidently grabs it during a tackle. You reap what you sow.

I couldn't find the dates that practices are open to the public. Maybe OTA's are not open to the public, but they finished June 15th, practices after that may be open to the public. Who has been in the past years?

in past, usually the rookie camps were open to public - but not this year. frustrating because, personally, I would rather go watch when its not 96 degrees and 110% humidity like the open August practices tend to be. Oh well....

Guest Fibonacci

Marty markett looks good in speed. after 1:07

I doubt he has a chance to make it. but maybe he goes to practice squad

Guest ¡Spot on Dtan!

Asante has already absconded with #22 I see.

Hopefully "Quiz" was sufficiently compensated.

"@AJCFalcons: Roddy White predicted that he and Julio Jones will make the Pro Bowl. #falcons"

"@AJCFalcons: Samuel's picks were off JPW & Matt Ryan. #Falcons"

"@AJCFalcons: John Abraham, Tony Gonzalez, Corey Peters and Michael Palmer did not take part in the first day of the #Falcons OTA."

"@Atlanta_Falcons: QB @M_Ryan02 says @pick_six22 is going to make us better. Going against him in practice will be good work for him.

"@Atlanta_Falcons: Sean Weatherspoon says Asante talks a little smack on the field. "I definitely like that," Spoon says. #atlota

"@Atlanta_Falcons: Dunta: Having three very good corners is a good problem to have. #atlota

"@Atlanta_Falcons: Smith: This is a very passionate bunch of men. It was very exciting to get out here. #atlotas"

"@Atlanta_Falcons: Smith: You all saw Asante line up on the left side and right side. Where he ends up is something that we will look at very closely. #atlotas"

"@Atlanta_Falcons: Smith: Matt Ryan has done a nice job in the weight room in the offseason. #atlotas"

"@AJCFalcons: Roddy White predicted that he and Julio Jones will make the Pro Bowl. #falcons"

"@AJCFalcons: Samuel's picks were off JPW & Matt Ryan. #Falcons"

"@AJCFalcons: John Abraham, Tony Gonzalez, Corey Peters and Michael Palmer did not take part in the first day of the #Falcons OTA."

"@Atlanta_Falcons: QB @M_Ryan02 says @pick_six22 is going to make us better. Going against him in practice will be good work for him.

"@Atlanta_Falcons: Sean Weatherspoon says Asante talks a little smack on the field. "I definitely like that," Spoon says. #atlota

"@Atlanta_Falcons: Dunta: Having three very good corners is a good problem to have. #atlota

"@Atlanta_Falcons: Smith: This is a very passionate bunch of men. It was very exciting to get out here. #atlotas"

"@Atlanta_Falcons: Smith: You all saw Asante line up on the left side and right side. Where he ends up is something that we will look at very closely. #atlotas"

"@Atlanta_Falcons: Smith: Matt Ryan has done a nice job in the weight room in the offseason. #atlotas"

A few things that interests me:

Why was Corey Peters out?

Asante Samuel getting 2 picks? Was it on Ryan and bad throws, O-line troubles, or just good defense?