Quizz / Mjd

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can they not be compared? MJD has obviously had his success but watching quiz run last year showed me potential to be just as good as MJD, still has a lot to prove though just saying quiz has the potential

Quizz has all kinds of talent, but MJD also has durability. Rodgers doesn't have the size, nor the ability to avoid contact enough, to be anything more than a 12-15 touch per game type player.

Quizz has all kinds of talent, but MJD also has durability. Rodgers doesn't have the size, nor the ability to avoid contact enough, to be anything more than a 12-15 touch per game type player.

Isn't he like 3'5", 200lbs?

I am eager to see the kid run out for a screen pass to go one on one with a LB in space. I am not eager to see a lobbed pass on a telegraphed play that permits some punk LB to blow him up as he's waiting for the ball to come down. The only way to really get him is to go low and I can see someone trying to take his legs out in that scenario.

Does anyone think that Koetter could turn Quizz into the next MJD?

Quizz is just a little smaller, but has better horizontal movement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZIcmxljMvU

Unlike many others....I know you were not saying Quizz is on the same level as MJD, but was just wondering if Koetter....listen everyone....listen......COULD, c.o.u.l.d.....COULD, TURN HIM INTO A RUNNER LIKE MDJ. Some people just need to finish reading.

Unlike many others....I know you were not saying Quizz is on the same level as MJD, but was just wondering if Koetter....listen everyone....listen......COULD, c.o.u.l.d.....COULD, TURN HIM INTO A RUNNER LIKE MDJ. Some people just need to finish reading.

Well I read what he said again and read what you said and the answer to both is no.