Can Someone Help Id These Players?

1. IMG004.jpg

I took a trip to seattle ay the end of the 2004 season. I think this was on new years day or New years eve on the pudget sound on a cruise ship. With everyone else suited up in green and blue, these two falcons as was announced by the boats captain easily obliged my request for a photo op. Call me a horrible fan but i don't live in ga. and don't recognize them out of uniform. If i had to guess I'd say tj duckett and pierless price. I don't think the shorter guy is warrick dunn but maybe the one on the left could be crumpler?? Please help.

Stanley Pritchett went to my alma mater and taught my son at N.A. this year. That definitely aint Stanley Pritchett on the left.

Dude on the right resembles Rossum but I'm pretty sure that aint Rossum.

Those two look like scrubs or perhaps perpetrators.

They definitely weren't starters, whoever they are. Likely impostors as suggested by FFS1970

Stanley Pritchett went to my alma mater and taught my son at N.A. this year. That definitely aint Stanley Pritchett on the left.

Dude on the right resembles Rossum but I'm pretty sure that aint Rossum.

Those two look like scrubs or perhaps perpetrators.

I think it's that second thing you said.

The only thing even close is Jason Wright on the left and Jason Webster on the right which is the same as scrubs or perpetrators.

LOL I don't think it's those two either. Both of those guys faces seem a bit thinner than the guys in the pictures. I think those guys were playing pretend.

Guest TheIdowu

Those guys do not look familiar to me.. . . . .this coming from a guy who seems to be the only one who remembers Kevin McCadam.

Edited by TheIdowu