Offensive Line Stats...

Enlightened32

Wow. I know that Carolina didn't hand off much, but I'm pretty shocked that they ranked 31st in running back carries last year.

Also, New Orleans ranking first in runs up the middle wasn't that surprising. I do wonder if having Nicks go to Tampa is going to result in a big difference for both teams.

Also, New Orleans ranking first in runs up the middle wasn't that surprising. I do wonder if having Nicks go to Tampa is going to result in a big difference for both teams.

I would hope the downgrade from Nicks to Grubbs doesn't result in a "big" difference. From a talent/experience perspective, Grubbs should be well above-average if not the All-Pro that Nicks has been.

I would hope the downgrade from Nicks to Grubbs doesn't result in a "big" difference. From a talent/experience perspective, Grubbs should be well above-average if not the All-Pro that Nicks has been.

I dont think there will be a significant drop in performance.

Grubbs should be very good. I wonder more about how Tampa will improve.

Grubbs should be very good. I wonder more about how Tampa will improve.

Grubbs will come in and do very well. He may not be the Super Lineman that Nicks was but Brees will make him all pro.

well we can hope Martin doesnt work lol

He sure cant use the excuse of not having a good oline in front of him like Ryanettes say all the time.

HOw can someone blame the oline for Ryan Failing when the falcons rank 7 in pass protection?

Edited by SuperSK