That Dude Enlightnened............

yardbird?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Im trying to stimulate some kind of conversation. If you dont like what I post, then dont read it. If you have something better to post, then post it, and we can all discuss it. Making up threads just to bash people is childish and uncalled for.

My threads have gotten 547 total replies, what are you doing to stimulate conversation around here?

Edited by Enlightened29

At least Im trying to stimulate some kind of conversation. If you dont like what I post, then dont read it. If you have something better to post, then post it, and we can all discuss it. Making up threads just to bash people is childish and uncalled for.

My threads have gotten 547 total replies, what are you doing to stimulate conversation around here?

Keeping count, you are? laugh.png

it's funny though, arguing ryan vs romo, when really neither one hasn't done a thing in the league.

one playoff win in 7 years really isn't that much better then zero in four. i will tell you what though, i would be extremely disappointed in ryan in after being in the league seven years if he has only won one playoff game.

it's funny though, arguing ryan vs romo, when really neither one hasn't done a thing in the league.

one playoff win in 7 years really isn't that much better then zero in four. i will tell you what though, i would be extremely disappointed in ryan in after being in the league seven years if he has only won one playoff game.

Watching the games and knowing for a fact that those games werent on Romo...makes a huge difference. Romo can be blamed for the Seattle game, but if the team would have done what it was supposed to before that, then it wouldnt have come down to a kick. What you see on paper and hear from the media isnt always the truth. A QB is not responsible for his own protection. When said protection breaks down, how can he be blamed for the loss? Id say that same thing for any QB. When the oline is to blame, then they should get the blame.

Also, if a WR is wide open for the game winning score and drops the ball...is that on Romo...would you blame Ryan?

Edited by Enlightened29

Watching the games and knowing for a fact that those games werent on Romo...makes a huge difference. Romo can be blamed for the Seattle game, but if the team would have done what it was supposed to before that, then it wouldnt have come down to a kick. What you see on paper and hear from the media isnt always the truth. A QB is not responsible for his own protection. When said protection breaks down, how can he be blamed for the loss? Id say that same thing for any QB. When the oline is to blame, then they should get the blame.

Also, if a WR is wide open for the game winning score and drops the ball...is that on Romo...would you blame Ryan?

all i'm saying is..... how does the saying go? sustained averageness means you are average, mirite?

True, the Cowboys have been average for years now.

yep, which makes the continuous attacks on ryan by cowboy fans kinda silly, especially when romo has only won 13 of the last 30 regular season games he has played in. (14 of 32 overall)

yep, which makes the continuous attacks on ryan by cowboy fans kinda silly, especially when romo has only won 13 of the last 30 regular season games he has played in. (14 of 32 overall)

With the Falcons playoff woes (0-3 in the last 7 years) you continue to come after the Cowboys. Which is more sad?

With the Falcons playoff woes (0-3 in the last 7 years) you continue to come after the Cowboys. Which is more sad?

how am i coming after anyone? im not the one starting threads about romo like some cowboy fans do about ryan.

i don't know, what is more sad? one playoff win in 7 years in the league, meanwhile only being able to win 13 of the last 30 regular season games played in? or three playoff appearances but no wins in four years while never having a losing season?

no idea really

how am i coming after anyone? im not the one starting threads about romo like some cowboy fans do about ryan.

i don't know, what is more sad? one playoff win in 7 years in the league, meanwhile only being able to win 13 of the last 30 regular season games played in? or three playoff appearances but no wins in four years while never having a losing season?

no idea really

I started threads AFTER certain Falcons fans wouldnt get off my back about Romo. Threads usually have a reason for popping up. I havent compared Ryan and Romo lately unless specifically asked to in a post by you Falcons fans that just wont let things die.

Romo and Ryan both have great winning percentages for their careers. Romo and Ryan have both led their teams to the playoffs multiple times. Romo has won a game and Ryan has not. Other than that, they are pretty much even. Yet, youll hear Romo is better and Ryan is better. I dont see whether either QB has a strong case against the other of being better until one of them gets to an NFC Championship game.

Until then, arguing and comparing them is stupid. Whichever side starts it.

I wish all Falcons fans would read this...

Edited by Enlightened29

I started threads AFTER certain Falcons fans wouldnt get off my back about Romo. Threads usually have a reason for popping up. I havent compared Ryan and Romo lately unless specifically asked to in a post by you Falcons fans that just wont let things die.

Romo and Ryan both have great winning percentages for their careers. Romo and Ryan have both led their teams to the playoffs multiple times. Romo has won a game and Ryan has not. Other than that, they are pretty much even. Yet, youll hear Romo is better and Ryan is better. I dont see whether either QB has a strong case against the other of being better until one of them gets to an NFC Championship game.

Until then, arguing and comparing them is stupid. Whichever side starts it.

agreed. was my point all along.

agreed. was my point all along.

That was more out of fun and others took it and made it a huge negative thing. Ribbing fellow fans is fun as long as they keep their sense of humor. Ive found that around here there arent alot of people that can take good joke.

You do have to admit though, that for his first post season game he was more than solid.

That was more out of fun and others took it and made it a huge negative thing. Ribbing fellow fans is fun as long as they keep their sense of humor. Ive found that around here there arent alot of people that can take good joke.

You do have to admit though, that for his first post season game he was more than solid.

Yet you post 50 times a day here?

yep, it was pretty impressive.

Guest ¡Spot on Dtan!

You've been on the boards since '09, but just now started your excessive posting?