Best Great Movie You've Never Seen

Guest Gritz

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz
The Godfather I and II.
Only time I can think of where the sequel was far superior to the original.....Godfather II is one helluva flick.

If you haven't seen The Godfather's I & II, then something went very very wrong somewhere in your upbringing.

tumblr_m3cuywjQi61r8iu7t.gif

Everything you ever need to know about life and being a man can be learned from I & II.

I learned my days of the week from The Godfather. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday..

Until my b*tch teacher ruined it for me in 3rd grade.

That's one of the few movies I've seen in the past few years. Christian Bale is unf-ckingbelievable! I wasn't even mad at Marky Mark neither.

Mark Wahlberg is the only reason why I haven't watched the movie yet. He's so ******* terrible. I'm waiting for The Fighter: Christian Bale's Scenes Only version to come out.

I've never seen 4 of the IMDB top 10:

Godfather II

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

The 1957 version of 12 Angry Men (seen other versions though)

Lord of the Rings (Return of the King)

Haven't seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies. No Harry Potter movies either. And none of the new Star Wars movies.

I haven't seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies, and while this thread is tragic, it's not as tragic as some bigger message board communities with more younger posters where 100 different people say something to the effect of "I saw part of the first Godfather and I didn't really get into it."

Also I saw Gladiator for the first time a week ago and that is apparently a lot of people's all time-favorite, but honestly I could take it or leave it. I have no trouble with the age of a movie if it's compelling, and sometimes I like Ridley Scott movies other people didn't like, but I was expecting some magical-type $hit the way that had been hyped up and it wasn't even really all that exciting.

Edited by Serge