Do You Ever Watch America's Game.....

Guest Gritz

Of course you'll be waiting a long time for that episode. Don't hold your breath. Relax, you'll see a second one on the Saints before the first one featuring Ryan or White.

Believe that.

Bullsheet Swamp Gas.

I'm happy for you though that they now have public access internet in the Metairie libraries.

Bullsheet Swamp Gas.

I'm happy for you though that they now have public access internet in the Metairie libraries.

Yeah-except I'm a college graduate with a good job and family life -living in an Atlanta suburb for the past decade (all while maintaining my Season tickets for the Saints).

I get to see and hear your reactions from losing to us and not being better up close and year-round.

Actually sitting in an Auto Dealership lobby waiting for my Land Rover to be serviced...pal.

Oh my, What's your comeback to that?

Edited by Saints Season TicketHolder

Yeah-except I'm a college graduate with a good job and family life -living in an Atlanta suburb for the past decade (all while maintaining my Season tickets for the Saints).

I get to see and hear your reactions from losing to us and not being better up close and year-round.

Actually sitting in an Auto Dealership lobby waiting for my Land Rover to be serviced...pal.

Doesn't matter what u drive or how much money you have... You're still a ***** and a Taints fan

Guys, I was just having fun. I'm going to stop with the insults and keep this on football related topics. My bad.

Glad you explained that because we are not used to entertaining Saints fans with a sense of humor. I guess we were gonna have to find one eventually. laugh.png

Guest Gritz

What, I was too busy servicing your Supermodel wife.....later we're going to do it in your revolving bed in your Buckhead mansion before we take your private jet to your place in the Hamptons.

You shouldn't mind though. You'll be busy fighting the Magic Unicorns on Mars.

The fumes from the methlab can create quite the hallucinations.

(slowly realizes that Land Rover is actually rusted out El Camino on blocks,

college degree is "Jedi Ceritficate" from a pack of underoos he had in 1981,

Jedi%2BCertificate.jpg

Suburban Atlanta Estate is actually trailer in Slidell,

Saints Season tickets is actually weekly prescription for Valtrex,

and wife is mongrel dog humping his leg as he wakes up from drunken stupor)

Guest Gritz

The fumes from the methlab can create quite the hallucinations.

(slowly realizes that Land Rover is actually rusted out El Camino on blocks,

college degree is "Jedi Ceritficate" from a pack of underoos he had in 1981,

Jedi%2BCertificate.jpg

Suburban Atlanta Estate is actually trailer in Slidell,

Saints Season tickets is actually weekly prescription for Valtrex,

and wife is mongrel dog humping his leg as he wakes up from drunken stupor)

I'd go see this if it were directed by Tim Burton...

Johnny Depp as the Delusional, Inbred Saints Season TicketHolder

Like my dad once told me, its your lie, tell it the way you want too.

Glad you explained that because we are not used to entertaining Saints fans with a sense of humor. I guess we were gonna have to find one eventually. laugh.png

For sure. I've been reading your posts for a few years. You're a voice of reason. Looking forward to battling the Falcons for the division this year. I still like our chances.

Where is your coach? Where is your QB for that matter?

The coach will be waiting to give the team a hug in FEB after a deep playoff run which might end in the dome with an outcome you can't stomach. The QB will be signed and you know this. He'll be beating the Falcons (again) by 20+ pts. like that last a$$ kicking on MON night.

Thomas Decoud will be doing that silly shimmy dance in the first quarter only to be beat deep by another Saint WR for a TD....

Edited by Saints Season TicketHolder

Guest Gritz

Like my dad once told me, its your lie, tell it the way you want too.

For sure. I've been reading your posts for a few years. You're a voice of reason. Looking forward to battling the Falcons for the division this year. I still like our chances.

Be afraid PA...be very afraid. This Taint likes you.

This has all the earmarks of a Ned Beatty Deliverance scene gone wrong.