Rambler

The Food, Recipe, And Restaurant Thread.

1,619 posts in this topic

<p> If you eat the same foods I do, why did you feel the need to say "man, sit yo *** down"? Don't blame me when you are ignorant to what a whole food way of eating encompasses. Eat all the balogna you want, its your choice. I prefer real meat. And I can buy all the jalapenos I want to put on a sandwich. Not so much into hot stuff myself.

i was just playing with ya. I don't eat bologna, that's your ignorant assumption. Evidently you haven't been around long enough to know when particular people are joking and when they arent

DEAD!!!!tongue.pngbiggrin.png

lol glad someone realized the humor in it. I was watching Martin this morning on DVD and I saw the episode with the angry black man lol

Rehabx2, this thread isn't about picking on anybody or being snooty about what you eat or don't eat. It's just sharing stuff we cook, restaurants we like or if you're **** lucky some of us will share recipes. If it ain't your cup of tea, no biggie! If you want to call that kick *** burger "junk" then that's fine by me. I didn't cook it for you, you don't have to eat it. I can cook anything I want since I am eating it. I also have the ability to cook ANYTHING I want, like a lot of the fellas on here. We know what's up, we know what we like and how to cook it. So....don't judge us, we don't judge you for eating your raisins and bark tongue.png (that was a joke, just want to point that out since you seem to miss the cues)

Goal Line D and ya_boi_j like this

Rehabx2, this thread isn't about picking on anybody or being snooty about what you eat or don't eat. It's just sharing stuff we cook, restaurants we like or if you're **** lucky some of us will share recipes. If it ain't your cup of tea, no biggie! If you want to call that kick *** burger "junk" then that's fine by me. I didn't cook it for you, you don't have to eat it. I can cook anything I want since I am eating it. I also have the ability to cook ANYTHING I want, like a lot of the fellas on here. We know what's up, we know what we like and how to cook it. So....don't judge us, we don't judge you for eating your raisins and bark tongue.png (that was a joke, just want to point that out since you seem to miss the cues)

im gonna learn how to cook better bologna
Regular Guy likes this

<p><p> what is the deal with you guys lack of comprehension? a whole food diet is eating meat vegetables and fruits. Grains in their nearest to natural wholeness, IE whole grain bread that contains all of the grain. I don't eat anything processed, white bread, bologna, or any processed meats for that matter, cookies white sugar. I never called that hamburger junk . I said you would not believe how good you feel once you stop eating junk. On a whole wheat bun, I would tear that burger a new one.as long as the meat is fresh and not pumped with nitrates etc. But you, being ignorant of what whole food is like your pal, decided it was funny when he told me to "sit my *** down" while I was praising the same food you are posting. Get a clue before you speak and you will look less ignorant in the future. Or better yet, just keep doing what you are doing. Fools should be clearly marked.

it's okay. Keep calm and eat healthy

When I get home, I'm gonna look and see if I still have the pic of the best ribs I ever cooked. Probably nothing like what you guys have done but I was pretty **** impressed

Probably not as pretty as anything you guys ever did but I took great pride in these baby backs

2012-11-25163343_zps2d3d9a1c.jpg

I'd eat that in a blink! Look **** tasty to me bro!

I'd eat that in a blink! Look **** tasty to me bro!

thanks. Can't remember what I seasoned them with but I used some corkys BBQ sauce and man they were tender as can be. My daughter will demolish ribs, BBQ wings, and spaghetti so those are what I do most just to make sure she eats and doesn't just sit there and play with her food. She's only 3 so she doesn't know what other good **** she's missing out on lol. Ribs are my specialty though

Probably not as pretty as anything you guys ever did but I took great pride in these baby backs

2012-11-25163343_zps2d3d9a1c.jpg

Those look perfect. And you used charcoal. Smart man

Edited by Maverick
Boogie Man and Regular Guy like this

LOL, god dude is that your leg or a stick of sidewalk chalk sticking out of a boot?

that would be my leg. I don't put on lotion when I'm at the house. You envy my ashiness don't you :D

LOL, god dude is that your leg or a stick of sidewalk chalk sticking out of a boot?

I see that you're making friends, how sweet. I have a sneaky suspicion that you are trollin' for colon. My guess is that at bare minimum you are about to be put on everyone's ignore list but I bet BB could be talked into wielding the ban hammer.

I see that you're making friends, how sweet. I have a sneaky suspicion that you are trollin' for colon. My guess is that at bare minimum you are about to be put on everyone's ignore list but I bet BB could be talked into wielding the ban hammer.

yeah, something ain't right about him.

Thinkin about making some more of my version of rotel dip today.

I use ground beef, mild sausage, queso cheese and mild salsa. Man it's good

Thinkin about making some more of my version of rotel dip today.

I use ground beef, mild sausage, queso cheese and mild salsa. Man it's good

I could eat a 5 gallon bucket full of that stuff!

I could eat a 5 gallon bucket full of that stuff!

lol I ate an entire pan by myself during Super Bowl. My wife was yapping about her stomach hurting so I said oh well lol

Posted in another thread but it deserves a second look :P

goodness01.jpg

Pulled pork slow smoked over apple and hickory wood for 18 hours. Baby Back ribs smoked over apple and hickory wood for 7 hours then glazed with my Beer Chipotle Sauce. Served with my home made slaw. This is leftovers from a "Dinner and a Movie" party I had last night. Made for a good lunch!

Click the picture to see how those ribs are all nice and caramelizedohmy.pngbiggrin.png

Goal Line D likes this

Good ish. I should have taken a pic of the chops I prepped last week. Those babies were deelish

Love a good chop! Thanks for reminding me, I haven't made any good chops in a looooooong time! December 4, 2011 to be exact.

porkies01.jpg

Been too long, I need to see if there's a sale on center cut chops at Kroger this week.

Love a good chop! Thanks for reminding me, I haven't made any good chops in a looooooong time! December 4, 2011 to be exact.

porkies01.jpg

Been too long, I need to see if there's a sale on center cut chops at Kroger this week.

looks good man. 2011 is a long time lol

looks good man. 2011 is a long time lol

The only reason I know it's been that long is the date on the picture. I take food pics for another forum I go to, we all share our cooks and recipes and such. I have more food pictures than I do family pictures. It's a sickness LOL

The only reason I know it's been that long is the date on the picture. I take food pics for another forum I go to, we all share our cooks and recipes and such. I have more food pictures than I do family pictures. It's a sickness LOL

what is the name of that site. I love trying new things