Between Dunta, Willy Mo, Asante Samuel And Brent Grimes... Who's Gonna Lead The Team In Picks?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DeCoud.

That's his biggest problem, though. I love the fact that he's eager to get out there and make plays (oddly, unless it's tackling) but he tries to make "the big play" entirely too often. Sometimes he just needs to play it safe instead of trying to get picks when it's really not that crucial.

Guest Gritz

I think it's a fairly safe bet that it will be Samuel. His style of play combined with that LCB position will present many opportunities for him.

I do expect Dunta to surprise this entire board with his play this year though. Nolan is going to have a very redemptive effect on Robinson's career...

So it might be close between the two.

William Moore.

He had that 8 interception campaign in college and has proven to be a ballhawk when in the area. If he can stay 100% healthy all season, I could see 7-8 interceptions for him in Nolan's defense.

With the base D being nickel, the underneath routes will be covered well by Grimes, Asante, and Dunta. That will force QBs to make deeper throws or try to squeeze it to the tight end, which is where Moore should be. Better coverage should also lead to better pressure, which in turn should lead to some errant passes. I could see a 10 turnover year for Moore between forced fumbles and interceptions.

That's his biggest problem, though. I love the fact that he's eager to get out there and make plays (oddly, unless it's tackling) but he tries to make "the big play" entirely too often. Sometimes he just needs to play it safe instead of trying to get picks when it's really not that crucial.

Are you talking about Asante or DeCoud? Sounds like Asante to me.

Guest Fibonacci

Out of all the guys in your secondary Dunta would be the last person I'd pick.

He has the ball skills of a toddler.

yea what does the panthers think of him??? go do your homework and zip it troll......your reply is 100% a troll, I was all cool with other fans, but when they come in here and talk smack without doing homework....then all they are is a troll.

EDIT: not saying Dunta is amazing, but he did pick you guys off. his one and only for the season. so if he is the last guy you pick, then what does that say about your team?

ah forget it your used to being basically the last team. no need in beating a dead horse here. enjoy your next losing season. y'all will probably be swept by everyone in the NFC south, including the taints who don't have any players.

deadhorse.gif

this is not about the thread. but I really do need to put panties helmet on the horse though.