Neilsens Rates Drudge Report Lands The Most Educated Amongst Us. Yep.

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

http://www.flcourier.com/fleditorial/8349-flex-your-political-muscles

More results

• Americans 25-49 are most likely to visit Politico and Drudge Report (31 percent).

• NPR enjoyed the largest growth in visitors (up 21 percent since October 2011).

• 28 percent of visitors to Wall Street Journal Digital have a household income of $100,000 or more.

• Surfers who land on the Drudge Report page were most likely to have a bachelor’s degree; more than double the percentage of all active college grad Internet users (36 percent vs. 17 percent).

• College graduates were more likely to visit a specific candidate’s site than visit a News & Information site.

I’m always telling you that knowledge is power, and stressing how you wield power as consumers and how important it is that we use that power wisely. Read. Watch. Listen. Learn. Make the most informed decision possible. The choice and power are in your hands.

Cheryl Pearson-McNeil is the senior vice president of public affairs and government relations for The Nielsen Company, a global information and measurement company.

http://www.flcourier.com/fleditorial/8349-flex-your-political-muscles

More results

• Americans 25-49 are most likely to visit Politico and Drudge Report (31 percent).

• NPR enjoyed the largest growth in visitors (up 21 percent since October 2011).

• 28 percent of visitors to Wall Street Journal Digital have a household income of $100,000 or more.

• Surfers who land on the Drudge Report page were most likely to have a bachelor’s degree; more than double the percentage of all active college grad Internet users (36 percent vs. 17 percent).

• College graduates were more likely to visit a specific candidate’s site than visit a News & Information site.

I’m always telling you that knowledge is power, and stressing how you wield power as consumers and how important it is that we use that power wisely. Read. Watch. Listen. Learn. Make the most informed decision possible. The choice and power are in your hands.

Cheryl Pearson-McNeil is the senior vice president of public affairs and government relations for The Nielsen Company, a global information and measurement company.

I goto drudge report... OMG!!! I am helping their stats!!!

/wrist

People go to websites and listen to news from the contrary point of view all the time, especially those on the left. For that I don't feel the figure matters all that much. Kinda like how Howard Stern's ratings are through the roof mostly due to people who dispise him.