Templeton Rye

Soooooo what's the OP's choice for "hair of the dog" today?" I can drink with the best of them but a fifth of anything (especially whiskey) in one evening commands that you carry on the next day.

Man rule.

I agree, and my HOTD has been horrible, but effective. Had a 3rd of a bottle of Burnetts Vodka in the freezer, so screwdrivers to start, a 6 pack of coors light tall boys (On #4 now) and two bowls of feel better. Doing just fine.

I agree, and my HOTD has been horrible, but effective. Had a 3rd of a bottle of Burnetts Vodka in the freezer, so screwdrivers to start, a 6 pack of coors light tall boys (On #4 now) and two bowls of feel better. Doing just fine.

You sir are a true champion. Well done!

Although I'm not much for screwdivers (too much sugar from the OJ). Bloody Mary's are my ticket to early day serenity.

If you can find it, you won't regret it. GayRonTeed.

Well, I couldn't find it lol. I didn't really scope the store from top to bottom or anything cuz I was in a hurry to get home. Picked up some 1792 Ridgemont Reserve instead. I'll crack that open later and see how's it.

Well, I couldn't find it lol. I didn't really scope the store from top to bottom or anything cuz I was in a hurry to get home. Picked up some 1792 Ridgemont Reserve instead. I'll crack that open later and see how's it.

the 1792 Ridgemont Reserve is pretty good.

you will have to mail order the Templeton Rye....won't find it in a store

Iowa from an alternate message board raved about it. I always meant to order some

Guest Gritz

You sir are a true champion. Well done!

Although I'm not much for screwdivers (too much sugar from the OJ). Bloody Mary's are my ticket to early day serenity.

Had my first Bloody Mary about 2 months ago.....and added a bit of celery salt (a tip from a pal).

Why the crap didn't anyone tell me how good these were?

1792 Ridgemont Reserve:

Meh. Not gonna complain with a $20.95 price tag on a whiskey that a ton of people really like, but it doesn't really offer you much more than any other low-priced whiskey. Lot of vanilla and caramel and cinnamon and oak kind of nose and flavor, and it's REALLY smooth, almost too smooth.

Wouldn't tell anyone to rush out and buy it right now but it's not bad. It's a good week-day whiskey if you're someone who likes to have a glass or two every night, but for people like me who are about once every 3 month whiskey drinkers, it's much more worth it to buy something better.

Edited by Heisenberg

Thankee. And I can't remember what we talked about last night. Do I owe you money? Or a virgin? mellow.png

Well, let's just say that a midget dominatrix showed up this morning and said that your credit card was maxed out already. Seemed kind of p***ed that I didn't have the bathtub full of jello like the special request had stated last night.

Other than that, we're all good!