Yay Nc! You Are Making Me Facepalm Almost Daily

lostone

“Free Admition (sic)-White People Only. No alcohol, drugs, fighting, glass bottles or weapons. Free on site camping-all major motels in area. Souvenirs. Vendors. Food and beverages for Sale.

Stopped reading at free admission...

Lmao at them putting free admission but then whites only, don't they know black people don't miss anything that's free admission.

THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA TAKES IT OUT OF CONTEXT!!

Sidenote: if gay people only come from gay people, then we got a ton of down low people.

The chick knew she was fudged after the first 30 seconds on the program. After answering the first question, she just stuck with the harping and homosecuals are wrong bit.

Guest Gritz

Country music being played at the event?!?!!

Wow.....

I would have thought Neo-progressive jazz or Hip-hop fusion.

Way to think outside the box Crackers.

Guest Gritz

Not sure why but Gritz saying crackers in reference to white people is hilarious to me. Wonder if wire people think the same when we say the "n" word to each other.

I think mainly we just get nervous and laugh like when your boss tells a lame azz joke.

I've heard people of all ethnicities throw their particular groups' bombs at themselves without caring or thinking about it. I think Dago would agree that it's cool, so long as it's in context. It's a big difference when somebody else does it, contrary to the familiar "why can't we say it if they say it?" refrain.

1. Peyton is absolutely right, there are idiots in every state. In general NC is a pretty cool state.

2. Read the article. People finding a handful of fliers is hardly "advertising". The local news picked up the story after hearing complaints about these "fliers".

3. Liberals please keep talking shite about NC. It was widely known as a battleground state but if you keep talking shite about its residents it won't be for much longer.

That's right, the great citizens of North Carolina are watching carefully what some anonymous liberals say about them on the Atlanta Falcons Message Boards and will decide how to vote in November based on those comments.

Liberals of AFMB, better watch yo'selfs!

“I’m a little bothered by it,” Pinnix told the Salem-Journal.

WTF? I'm wayyyyy more than a little bothered she's only a "little bothered" smh

Pretty sure towns where residents are only a little bothered by cross burning flyers are the towns that recieve cross burning flyers ;)