• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have stuff no one wants. Bobble heads of Vick and Brooking; and a photo of me and Jay Feely taken at an open house at Flowery Branch about 10 years ago. His arm was around my shoulders. My wife said we both looked like fags so I may have thrown it away by now.

I have stuff no one wants. Bobble heads of Vick and Brooking; and a photo of me and Jay Feely taken at an open house at Flowery Branch about 10 years ago. His arm was around my shoulders. My wife said we both looked like fags so I may have thrown it away by now.

It's ironic that you would mention the bobble heads and Jay Feely in the same post because those bobble heads were given away at the home opener in 2002 against Chicago, and Jay Feely missed a 39 yarder at the end that would have won it.

I was cursing dude the entire 500 mile drive home.

I still got the bobble heads too though.

It's ironic that you would mention the bobble heads and Jay Feely in the same post because those bobble heads were given away at the home opener in 2002 against Chicago, and Jay Feely missed a 39 yarder at the end that would have won it.

I was cursing dude the entire 500 mile drive home.

I still got the bobble heads too though.

Tried selling the bobble heads on craigslist for $20. Not one taker.

Training camp last year I believe at Friday Night Lights. Left straight from work to go and got some autographs from the guys. Practice was cut short because of thunder/lightning..I was high on the Bear Woods wagon, and he signed an autograph for the person next to me and then started jogging off to get inside. One of our own (Phocis850) called out to Bear and was like "Are you going to leave one of our military members hanging like that?" (I was in uniform because I left straight from work). Bear turned around, saw me, came over shook my hand and autographed the helmet. Said he appreciated what I did and he couldn't leave me hanging. That was pretty cool of him.

Guest Gritz

Really ? Bretowski AND Finnerman? Cool....biggrin.png

Yeah, I'm going to post a pic tomorrow...

You, of course, rule us all with that customized, ultra cool Falcon Fred Flintstone avatar.

Guest Gritz

For which I am eternally grateful and woefully undeserving .,.,,:-(

Bull patties.....if you didn't deserve it you wouldn't have received it... ;)
Caught a T shirt out of one of the air guns a few years back- CocaCola town on front, Falcons logo on back, not much, but it was sweet watching it come down out of the air and realizing I was going to catch it.

Aha! Your the guy that pushed my 90 yr old grandma to the ground and snatched it out of my 6 yr old grandsons hands. :)