Name 1 Falcon...

have a signed jason snelling photo which he sent to me bc we both played ball with epilepsy, just missed getting my tuggle jersey signed at his number retirement, and a classic memory of when i was playing where a falcon scout told me our qb was the slowest qb he had ever seen in his life (vick was the falcons qb at the time)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The memory of hanging out with Mr. Blank, TG, Roddy, and Boone Stutz on Mr. Blank's yacht in the Virgin Islands. Arthur has a full-size basketball court onboard and it was during the NBA off-season so Tim Duncan came out and hooped it with us. Then we went to Barbados to party with Rihanna. It was pretty cool.

Peyton, that may have been your dog and you were in a deep sleep.

Actually what had happened is that my friend and I went the Budweiser party where Snoop Dog was playing while Harry had taken the guy we were staying with to the NFLPA party. After the Snoop Dog show, I was really pretty drunk so I laid down while my friend watched some lame Judd Apatow movie. Well I guess when Harry and Petey came back, they were pretty offended that I had crashed at the early hour of 3 AM during Super Bowl week, so then Harry doused me with a glass of water. At least it wasn't ice cold though.

I'm old and married, I can't keep up with those young bucks.

Actually what had happened is that my friend and I went the Budweiser party where Snoop Dog was playing while Harry had taken the guy we were staying with to the NFLPA party. After the Snoop Dog show, I was really pretty drunk so I laid down while my friend watched some lame Judd Apatow movie. Well I guess when Harry and Petey came back, they were pretty offended that I had crashed at the early hour of 3 AM during Super Bowl week, so then Harry doused me with a glass of water. At least it wasn't ice cold though.

I'm old and married, I can't keep up with those young bucks.

Peyton, I knew there was a dog involved! Snoop Dog counts! lol

Well, I would not say nobody else has it, but I have a Autograph "Duke" football from 2006 with signatures from Vick, Dunn, Crumpler, Mora and a few others. That was the first time I had been to Falcons training camp in about 15 years and I got some great autogrphes.

Also went to the "Roam the Dome" event in 2008 and was lucky enough to get a ticket from my uncle to get in the line with Matt Ryan. Got his autograph on a ball along with Joe Horn, Elam, Thomas Brown and some others. Literally got Ryans autograph as they were pulling him from the table. Got a photo of my son sitting on the table in front of him but it wasn't a great photo.

Edited by isproab