• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an old 80s T-Shirt/Jersey, that I have out grown that my wife wears on game days.

I also have a 70s Riddell Helmet that is too small for my giant head. I also have the current helmet signed by Matt Ryan, and a ball cap singed by Abe, Jenks, Sid, and Jamaal Anderson from the San Fran game in 09 where we destroyed them in Candlestick.

I didnt even remember he was a Falcon lol

I have the memory of Arthur Blank passing me over 3 times for an autograph at training camp. The b*stard.

He signed a mini helmet at Training camp.. he played a little that year, then he went somewhere else.. he's with the Patriots now. Denver last year

I have a Matt Ryan, rookie card, patch that is 1/5 made. I bought it his rookie season for under 100.00. One not as rare sold for over 500 on Ebay recently. The one that sold on ebay was 1/15. If Ryan wins a SB, it could be worth well over 2k. If he wins the SB, and makes it into the HOF, 3500. I look at it as high risk stock. Worst case scenario, it would be hard to lose money on it.

I have probably 400-500 authenticated auto's from various teams.150ish are current and past falcons.