Lets Get This Out Of The Way...

Ok Faclcons fans, Matt Ryan has a 69% win ratio after 62 games. Hes been to the playoffs 3 times. Hes lost every one and has a 71.17 career playoff QB rating. Thats anything but Elite.

Your franchise regular season record is 299-399-6 (.429). Your team has been to the playoffs a total of 11 times in 45 years. Your franchise playoff record is 6-11 (most recently 0-3). You have been to one Super Bowl and lost.

Tony Romo has a 61% win ratio after 77 games. Hes been to the playoffs 3 times. He finally won his first playoff game in 2009 and stands at 1-2 in the playoffs. Tony Romo's playoff QB rating is 80.85.

The Dallas Cowboys have a regular season record of 448-332-6 (.574). They have been the playoffs a total number of 30 times in 51 years. Their playoff record is 33-25 (1-2 most recently). They have been to 8 Super Bowls and won 5.

Just remember this before trying to run your mouth about Cowboys fans. It takes a pretty delusional person to overlook all of this and then call us delusion for thinking our team can succeed. Weve been there before, you all are still trying to get there. Stop trying to act like kings of the roost when you dont even have a .500 overall record in the league. Your QB chokes in the playoffs...you heard me...in 3 playoff games Ryan has just 3 TDs but 4 INTs. Ryan doesnt even have a single playoff game with an 80 QB rating (72.8, 69.0, and 71.1). You really want to rag on Romo?

Now this isnt meant to rip on Ryan, well not completely, this is just to show how stupid and short sighted it is for your fan base to come after Romo. A franchise with your record of failure is better off seen and not heard. Know what Im saying?

BTW, if you want to reach as many Super Bowl wins as Dallas did in its first 51 years, you have to win 5 of the next 6, good luck.

Edited by Enlightened29
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you spent alot of time compiling all this information together. i think everyone pretty much knew this though.

this old super bowls dont exclude your team from criticism though, is that what you think?

I see what you are trying to accomplish with this post, but you totally choked, just.......................like...................rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrromo

wow you spent alot of time compiling all this information together. i think everyone pretty much knew this though.

this old super bowls dont exclude your team from criticism though, is that what you think?

I see what you are trying to accomplish with this post, but you totally choked, just.......................like...................rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrromo

Romo_choke.jpg

blah blah blah (man crush on Romo) blah blah blah

Tony Romo has a 61% win ratio after 77 games. Hes been to the playoffs 3 times. He finally won his first playoff game in 2009 and stands at 1-2 in the playoffs. Tony Romo's playoff QB rating is 80.85.

Just remember this before trying to run your mouth about Cowboys fans. It takes a pretty delusional person to overlook all of this and then call us delusion for thinking our team can succeed. Weve been there before, you all are still trying to get there.

For the love of delusions and hypocrits stop. "thinking our team can succeed." Really? Your always playing it safe with a 500 prediction because you dont have the jewels to actually back your team with what you do know about them now. (Hypocrite.....)

Oh great job pulling history....wooooooah never heard superbowl jokes before about the falcons. Just about every other team fan who thinks they are funny uses them. We are immune to them. Saints got 1 first and thats when it stung the worse.

For Dallas, we just dont care about their fans. They are not our rivals. We dont care what they did 50 years ago nor do we really care if they cant make the playoffs with their elderly QB.

Im guessing you had to come to the Falcons forums to talk football with people who never won a superbowl because Dallas fans are to delusional to figure out this isnt 50 years ago and the Cowboys are not a relevant team any more. Not even in the East. The Giants and the Elite Eli manning own it, followed by the Eagles. Leaving the Cowboys to only out to the skins for last in the East and they got them a rookie QB.

Now wonder you had to come to falcons boards to try and justify Cowboys history. In the East you all are the laughing stock. Cookie for you.

Now this isnt meant to rip on Ryan, well not completely, this is just to show how stupid and short sighted it is for your fan base to come after Romo. A franchise with your record of failure is better off seen and not heard. Know what Im saying?

You're a bit confused. Coming on to AF.com and talking about Tony Romo, then being surprised at getting attacked for it?

That's the very essence of "stupid and short sighted"

Why is it you still refuse to see that Romo has a higher QB rating than your QB in the playoffs? Why do you still refuse to see that in the last 7 years each team has been to the playoffs 3 times, but only one team has a win? Why are you so stuck on thinking Im only talking about our Super Bowls. I just proved why Romo, as well as the Cowboys as a whole, are the better team even today. Just keep ignoring the facts.

For the love of delusions and hypocrits stop. "thinking our team can succeed." Really? Your always playing it safe with a 500 prediction because you dont have the jewels to actually back your team with what you do know about them now. (Hypocrite.....)

Oh great job pulling history....wooooooah never heard superbowl jokes before about the falcons. Just about every other team fan who thinks they are funny uses them. We are immune to them. Saints got 1 first and thats when it stung the worse.

For Dallas, we just dont care about their fans. They are not our rivals. We dont care what they did 50 years ago nor do we really care if they cant make the playoffs with their elderly QB.

Im guessing you had to come to the Falcons forums to talk football with people who never won a superbowl because Dallas fans are to delusional to figure out this isnt 50 years ago and the Cowboys are not a relevant team any more. Not even in the East. The Giants and the Elite Eli manning own it, followed by the Eagles. Leaving the Cowboys to only out to the skins for last in the East and they got them a rookie QB.

Now wonder you had to come to falcons boards to try and justify Cowboys history. In the East you all are the laughing stock. Cookie for you.

Again, if you didnt care you wouldnt comment....rolleyes.gif Ignore the fact that weve both been to the playoffs 3 times in the last 7 years. Ignore the fact that were 1-3 and your are 0-3. Ignore the fact that Romo has a 80.85 QB rating in the playoffs. Ignore the fact that Ryan has a 71.17 QB rating in the playoffs. Ignore the fact that Ryan has 4 INTs and just 3 TDs in the playoffs.

Yep, sounds like you have anything but room to talk about another team being successful.

Edited by Enlightened29

You're a bit confused. Coming on to AF.com and talking about Tony Romo, then being surprised at getting attacked for it?

That's the very essence of "stupid and short sighted"

Im the one that is confused? No, I know what I got myself into coming in here. Yet, if Falcons fans looked at the facts, they have no leg to stand on coming after the Cowboys. Now, or through history.

Can we put the saints n this discussion.

I'm tired of cowboys vs atl. Lets do cowboys vs atl vs saints.

Ok Saints fans, Drew Brees has a 60% win ratio after 153 games. Hes been to the playoffs 4 times. He has a 5-4 record and a 103.9 playoff QB rating.

Your franchise regular season record is 299-386-5 (.437). Your team has been to the playoffs a total of 9 times in 44 years. Your franchise playoff record is 5-7 (most recently 5-3). You have been to one Super Bowl and won it.

Edited by Enlightened29

Ok Saints fans, Drew Brees has a 60% win ratio after 153 games. Hes been to the playoffs 4 times. He has a 5-4 record and a 103.9 playoff QB rating.

Your franchise regular season record is 299-386-5 (.437). Your team has been to the playoffs a total of 9 times in 44 years. Your franchise playoff record is 5-7 (most recently 5-3). You have been to one Super Bowl and won it.

oooh oooh do the Giants next. please. biggrin.png

Edited by NYG4

oooh oooh do the Giants next. please. biggrin.png

This got popular fast, well not for Falcons fans, lol.

Ok Giants fans, Eli Manning has a 57.9% win ratio after 119 games. Hes been to the playoffs 5 times. He has a 7-3 record and an 89.3 playoff QB rating.

Your franchise regular season record is 645-531-33 (.548). Your team has been to the playoffs a total of 31 times in 86 years (15 times since the merger). Your franchise playoff record is 24-24 (most recently 8-2). You have been to 5 Super Bowls and won 4.

Edited by Enlightened29

Ok Faclcons fans, Matt Ryan has a 69% win ratio after 62 games. Hes been to the playoffs 3 times. Hes lost every one and has a 71.17 career playoff QB rating. Thats anything but Elite.

Your franchise regular season record is 299-399-6 (.429). Your team has been to the playoffs a total of 11 times in 45 years. Your franchise playoff record is 6-11 (most recently 0-3). You have been to one Super Bowl and lost.

The Dallas Cowboys have a regular season record of 448-332-6 (.574). They have been the playoffs a total number of 30 times in 51 years. Their playoff record is 33-25 (1-2 most recently). They have been to 8 Super Bowls and won 5.

Just remember this before trying to run your mouth about Cowboys fans. It takes a pretty delusional person to overlook all of this and then call us delusion for thinking our team can succeed. Weve been there before, you all are still trying to get there. Stop trying to act like kings of the roost when you dont even have a .500 overall record in the league. Your QB chokes in the playoffs...you heard me...in 3 playoff games Ryan has just 3 TDs but 4 INTs. Ryan doesnt even have a single playoff game with an 80 QB rating (72.8, 69.0, and 71.1). You really want to rag on Romo?

BTW, if you want to reach as many Super Bowl wins as Dallas did in its first 51 years, you have to win 5 of the next 6, good luck.

Ok, I will play along. You know waaaay more about Tony Romo than I do, so I have a couple of questions.... And these aren't actually jokes. I am too lazy to look it up.

1. How many years did Tony Romo have to play in a Mike Mularkey style offense?

2. How many playoff losses to eventual Super Bowl champions did Romo have?

This way, we have some context for your stats.

This doesn't look like a "let's get this out of the way" thread, this looks like a "let's repeat things I already said in other threads to pleasure myself to before everyone brought up that Ryan started as a rookie and Romo's 1-3 playoff record (not 1-2, he was 0-2, won a playoff game against a dying Philadelphia team, and Dallas got blasted off the face of the Earth in the divisional round against Minnesota) is very possibly not going to change because he's already 32 and he's not on a contender."

Edited by Serge

Ok, I will play along. You know waaaay more about Tony Romo than I do, so I have a couple of questions.... And these aren't actually jokes. I am too lazy to look it up.

1. How many years did Tony Romo have to play in a Mike Mularkey style offense?

2. How many playoff losses to eventual Super Bowl champions did Romo have?

This way, we have some context for your stats.

Romo never played for MM.

Romo lost to the Giants in 07 and to the Vikings in 09. Regardless of the Vikings not making the Super Bowl, you know why I mentioned them.

This doesn't look like a "let's get this out of the way" thread, this looks like a "let's repeat things I already said in other threads to pleasure myself to before everyone brought up that Ryan started as a rookie and Romo's 1-3 playoff record (not 1-2, he was 0-2, won a playoff game against a dying Philadelphia team, and Dallas got blasted off the face of the Earth in the divisional round against Minnesota) is very possibly not going to change because he's already 32 and he's not on a contender."

Yet your QB sits at 0-3 with a 71.17 playoff QB rating, has thrown more INTs than TDs in the playoffs, and yet you have the gall to call out my QB. Thats what this thread is about. Once you realize what is starring at you in the mirror, maybe you wont be so quick to point fingers at other fans teams.

BTW, that 32 year old QB you speak of, has an 80.85 playoff QB rating and a 2:1 TD:INT ratio. Maybe your boy can get up to his level one day.

Edited by Enlightened29

Yet your QB sits at 0-3 with a 71.17 playoff QB rating, has thrown more INTs than TDs in the playoffs, and yet you have the gall to call out my QB. Thats what this thread is about. Once you realize what is starring at you in the mirror, maybe you wont be so quick to point fingers at other fans teams.

Our quarterback is going to see the playoffs at least half a dozen more times if he stays on his current track, how many more times is Romo going to go to the playoffs? We've covered this before, you like comparing Romo to Ryan because everyone knows the comparison to elite quarterbacks Romo's age doesn't work because they have rings and Romo in all likelihood won't get one because he's going to decline before the team around him is built up enough to make a run, so you have to compare him to much younger players with comparable stats to brag about Romo's stats being a little better and being more accomplished with his one playoff win in his nine years in the league and six as a starter.

Our quarterback is going to see the playoffs at least half a dozen more times if he stays on his current track, how many more times is Romo going to go to the playoffs? We've covered this before, you like comparing Romo to Ryan because everyone knows the comparison to elite quarterbacks Romo's age doesn't work because they have rings and Romo in all likelihood won't get one because he's going to decline before the team around him is built up enough to make a run, so you have to compare him to much younger players with comparable stats to brag about Romo's stats being a little better and being more accomplished with his one playoff win in his nine years in the league and six as a starter.

Yes, it has nothing to do with the fact that Ryan is YOUR QB and Romo is mine. Nothing to do with that at all. Subconsciously Im really comparing them because of blah, blah, blah, blah, Romo is old, blah. If you were a Bucs fan Id do the same to Freeman, Saints and Brees, Panthers and Cam, Eagles and Vick, Redskins and RG3, Giants and Eli. Get over yourself.

Edited by Enlightened29

Yes, it has nothing to do with the fact that Ryan is YOUR QB and Romo is mine. Nothing to do with that at all. Subconsciously Im really comparing them because of blah, blah, blah, blah, Romo is old, blah. If you were a Bucs fan Id do the same to Freeman, Saints and Brees, Panthers and Cam. Get over yourself.

I don't know if you've noticed yet but this is Rival Central of the Atlanta Falcons Message Board. Most people here are Falcon fans, and the ones that aren't generally get that they're going to be talking mostly to Falcon fans. You wouldn't be here constantly making the comparison between Ryan and Romo if you didn't really want (and kinda need) to do it.

I do remember you forcing the comparison between Brees and Romo, which made everyone laugh and quite possibly made this thread necessary.

Edited by Serge

Romo never played for MM.

Romo lost to the Giants in 07 and to the Vikings in 09. Regardless of the Vikings not making the Super Bowl, you know why I mentioned them.

He swings for the fences..... Strike 3.

just had some great hot and spicy shrimp coconut chicken with choc pudding. No better way to start the day than being bloated off great eats.

Why is it you still refuse to see that Romo has a higher QB rating than your QB in the playoffs? Why do you still refuse to see that in the last 7 years each team has been to the playoffs 3 times, but only one team has a win? Why are you so stuck on thinking Im only talking about our Super Bowls. I just proved why Romo, as well as the Cowboys as a whole, are the better team even today. Just keep ignoring the facts.

im not refusing to see anything. you are the one who keeps bringing this stuff up. no ones disputing romo has a higher playoff rating. again, your one playoff win doesn't give you **** talking immunity. when you start running your **** sucker, expect to get it thrown back at you.

whyyyyyyyydooooo you refussseeeeeee to seeeee that!!!!!!!!...