• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is for sword fighting.

Does danight take part in these sword fightings? :lol:

I took it from my personal collection

here I am modeling one from my sci-fi collection

codpiece.jpg

Holy cow Sci-Fi clothing rocks. I'm going to get a pair of those for my grand-pappy.

Holy cow Sci-Fi clothing rocks. I'm going to get a pair of those for my grand-pappy.

speaking of sex items and old relatives...

my great aunt (now deceased) used to give me a walgreen's gift card every christmas for my present. inevitably, she would ask me what I used it on and I would just make something up

THEN I found out that Walgreen's online sells sex toys. Needless to say, the next time she asked me what I used my Christmas present to buy, she heard far more than she wanted to

speaking of sex items and old relatives...

my great aunt (now deceased) used to give me a walgreen's gift card every christmas for my present. inevitably, she would ask me what I used it on and I would just make something up

THEN I found out that Walgreen's online sells sex toys. Needless to say, the next time she asked me what I used my Christmas present to buy, she heard far more than she wanted to

Ffffft I did not know that! They make it blatant, too. Guess they are trying to top Wal-Mart in more ways than one.

Geez, they sell the whole nine yards in the "Sexual Wellness" section. My gosh.

Also, SMH as the Cthulhu codpiece. It looks like a plush octopus toy.

Ffffft I did not know that! They make it blatant, too. Guess they are trying to top Wal-Mart in more ways than one.

Geez, they sell the whole nine yards in the "Sexual Wellness" section. My gosh.

Also, SMH as the Cthulhu codpiece. It looks like a plush octopus toy.

I remember a musical comedy starring Christy McNichols called The Pirate Movie. In that movie, the Pirate King had the most glorious bejeweled codpiece

Woohoo! She is going next to my sticky pics of Marge Schott!

Easy there fella, nobody disrespects Marge.

Seriously, she was a great woman. My best friend's father worked for her at Schott Buick in Norwood. We would get field passes and got to shag balls during BP at Riverfront Stadium. Talk about living the life, good times.

If you're reffering to Gwar's front man Oderous Urungus' thingy, it's called Cthulhu Cuddlefish.

I was just about to post that. I actually got to see them live years back. The fake blood they shoot into the audience was food coloring. Women where pissed when they couldn't get it to wash out.