Rc In A Nutshell

Durrtay

See how some if them do me Durrtay? Always hatin' on me because I show my appreciation by not hating.

Also, I wish I had Alley Baggett size ta-ta's.

What's wrong with chu mang?!

I bet you could have some if you asked nice. New or used, that all depends on what you would want 'em for? lol

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been away too long...alot of new fans around i see...looking forward to seeing what you bring

He likes to have his boys make each and every list out there. Most of the time thats not good enough unless he gets to place them as well. E29/nutshell

See how some if them do me Durrtay? Always hatin' on me because I show my appreciation by not hating.

Also, I wish I had Alley Baggett size ta-ta's.

We have to ask LC. Who is hotter from a female fans perspective Ryan or (close to retiring over the hill, ready to draw SS retirement) Romo? We already had a giants fan give the edge to Romo.

He likes to have his boys make each and every list out there. Most of the time thats not good enough unless he gets to place them as well. E29/nutshell

This really is amusing. Id say that we have at least 1 guy that is better at his position than anyone else in the leauge. Other than that, the rest are debatable.

We have to ask LC. Who is hotter from a female fans perspective Ryan or (close to retiring over the hill, ready to draw SS retirement) Romo? We already had a giants fan give the edge to Romo.

for you even wondering about that....

Man+Card+revoked.jpg

for you even wondering about that....

You messed up a perfectly good joke setup. LC doesnt even crush on Ryan as much as E29 does Romo. Oh well, loading more bait and recast the line.

Edited by danight

You messed up a perfectly good joke setup. LC doesnt even crush on Ryan as much as E29 does Romo. Oh well, loading more bait and recast the line.

hey hey hey

you just take your bating material elsewhere....nobody wants to see you do that sort of thing here

Multi-quotes of doom coming up.

I bet you could have some if you asked nice. New or used, that all depends on what you would want 'em for? lol

Whoa, implants come used? Sweet. Serious stuff though, everyone around me is either talking about getting an operation or has already done it. Just worries me when that old age hits...

I don't believe either of us have the time for me to start listing things.

You and me both, Thunder Cookie. Haha.

Ehhh hm good question, let's see... they are both pretty sharp looking fellas. Respectful, good natured...

I pick Jimmy Graham.

Multi-quotes of doom coming up.

Whoa, implants come used? Sweet. Serious stuff though, everyone around me is either talking about getting an operation or has already done it. Just worries me when that old age hits...

You and me both, Thunder Cookie. Haha.

Ehhh hm good question, let's see... they are both pretty sharp looking fellas. Respectful, good natured...

I pick Jimmy Graham.

men and women need to realize something.

90% of the time, large breasts only look good while being molded and supported in place. once the bracing gets removed and you can find out that you can put their nipple in their belly button, the good time is over

men and women need to realize something.

90% of the time, large breasts only look good while being molded and supported in place. once the bracing gets removed and you can find out that you can put their nipple in their belly button, the good time is over

What? You don't like breasts with big blue veins that look like some post war subway map?

Edited by ThunderCookie