Rc In A Nutshell

Durrtay

EN29, vanilla, y'all need to give plastic scuba diver man a hug. Serge, Sycola, y'all are realist sometimes, Durrtay do you even have an opinion??? Lady Cyanide, if you didn't have such a huge wetty for Matty, you would hate the Falcons too. Mr praying mantis man, that ish is funny. PP you are sometimes funny too... Falcon5fing6 or whatever, you more homerific than me!!

Did I make any friends yet???

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EN29, vanilla, y'all need to give plastic scuba diver man a hug. Serge, Sycola, y'all are realist sometimes, Durrtay do you even have an opinion??? Lady Cyanide, if you didn't have such a huge wetty for Matty, you would hate the Falcons too. Mr praying mantis man, that ish is funny. PP you are sometimes funny too... Falcon5fing6 or whatever, you more homerific than me!!

I dont see Falcon Man or danight and I ever getting along. I dont deal with stupidity, ignorance, or downright immaturity well. Also, twisting someone's words (or downright ignoring them) to make a point is just childish. Also, if you have nothing to say or add to a conversation then dont add a stupid gif. Instead why dont you pull out your crayons and color something. It would be a more constructive use of your time.

I dont see Falcon Man or danight and I ever getting along. I dont deal with stupidity, ignorance, or downright immaturity well. Also, twisting someone's words (or downright ignoring them) to make a point is just childish. Also, if you have nothing to say or add to a conversation then dont add a stupid gif. Instead why dont you pull out your crayons and color something. It would be a more constructive use of your time.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tony-romo-crying.jpg

you aight durrtay laugh.png

a couple

Yeah, there are a few good guys on here. Thats why I post on here rather than other places. Regardless of what teams we go far there are some good guys to talk football with here.

a couple

Yeah, but it was for his other thread, not this one so much...

Oh yeah... and ThunderCookie got some ZINGERS!!

This far into the offseason is like a seven game NBA playoff series... guys are getting under each other's skin because of the familiarity of the same thing over and over...

We'll all be kissing cousins again when some real pads pop in a couple months. Till then...

Romo sucks

Saints are cheaters

Cam is overrated

Falcons are playoff chokers

Buccs will be fifth in a four team division

RG3 sounds like a Mazda series

Lady Cyanide, if you didn't have such a huge wetty for Matty, you would hate the Falcons too.

See how some if them do me Durrtay? Always hatin' on me because I show my appreciation by not hating.

Also, I wish I had Alley Baggett size ta-ta's.

Shut up and eat the cracker.

What's wrong with chu mang?!

Edited by LadyCyanide