7 Most Dominant Players In The Nfl Today...

how are there no QB's?

So much of our time is spent bloviating on quarterbacks, and justifiably so, but that is not the only position on the field where one player can dominate the game.

I enlisted the help of several NFL coaches, executives and scouts and compiled a list of the seven most dominant players in the NFL. And in this exercise, quarterbacks aren't eligible.

Sometimes if you take the time to read you wouldnt have to ask questions like this.

Edited by Enlightened29

DeMarcus Ware, OLB, Dallas Cowboys

Stats don't always tell the story, but in this case they are hard to ignore. In seven seasons, Ware has sacked opposing quarterbacks 99.5 times. He's had four different seasons where he's collected 14 or more sacks and only one year in which he failed to reach double digits (his rookie season, when he had eight). He's also forced 27 fumbles in his career. "He's the one guy we play against that we don't have an answer for," said one NFC executive who is very familiar with Ware's ability to dominate games. "How do you stop him? I wish I knew."

Thats my OLB man! *sniffle*

A Cowboys fan posting a link that praises a Cowboy?

Color me shocked!!

Thats like saying "A Panthers, Bucs, Falcons, Saints, Chargers, Colts, Broncos, Patriots, Steelers, Jaguars, Packers, Lions, Bears, Vikings, Rams, 49ers, Cardinals, Raiders, Chiefs, Browns, Bengals, Ravens, Dolphins, Redskins, Giants, Eagles, Titans, Bills, Jets, Texans, Seahawks, Cowboys fan posting a link that praises a Panther, Buc, Falcon, Saint, Charger, Colt, Bronco, Patriot, Steeler, Jaguar, Packer, Lion, Bear, Viking, Ram, 49er, Cardinal, Raider, Chief, Brown, Bengal, Raven, Dolphin, Redskin, Giant, Eagle, Titan, Bill, Jet, Texan, Seahawk, Cowboy?

Of course I guess you missed where I put up a story about the Lions QB, go figure...you only see what you want to see.

Edited by Enlightened29

Of course I guess you missed where I put up a story about the Lions QB, go figure...you only see what you want to see.

Yeah, I read it. It's obvious to me if Stafford wasn't a UGA alumni, you wouldn't have posted it. BTW, whenever a Falcons fan posts something the Blank Family Foundation does, the poster is lambasted on here. Like building playgrounds in low income areas, Blank's labeled a pedophile here.

RCDS yet again.

Yeah, I read it. It's obvious to me if Stafford wasn't a UGA alumni, you wouldn't have posted it. BTW, whenever a Falcons fan posts something the Blank Family Foundation does, the poster is lambasted on here. Like building playgrounds in low income areas, Blank's labeled a pedophile here.

RCDS yet again.

Well, unless you can pin it on me personally then I shouldnt get the cross-fire. I think people reaching out is a good thing. Im used to hearing, "well they do it to look good". Thing is, regardless, its getting done.

Also, regardless of where Stafford went to school, hes not a Cowboy and I posted about him. You cant be satisfied, obviously. In my highlight thread I put up highlights of Ray Rice, I guess there is a tie in with him and Dallas/UGA also huh? Dude, you seem to complain just to complain.

Oh my flarblegarble! Are you getting a sense of humor? Well done sir.

It happens, like I said before, Im only hostile towards a few here. I can take a joke at Romo and Ill make some towards Ryan. Its just the ones that constantly go after Romo (as bait) that piss me off. I would have dropped this long ago if it werent for a certain troll...that likes to call everyone else troll...even though he openly admits to trying to bait people...