Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Tatupa Looking To Prove Himself.

This could turn out to be a great FA move.

I think so to. He hads some injuries fell off a bit and he felt disrespected. I think he comes out playing hard. I think he will start day one and help lead us to the playoffs.

In some universe the Tatupu pickup could be as impactfull as the Asante pickup. Wouldn't it be great to find out it's our universe. Fingers crossed.

I think it's going to be that diamond in the ruff for us for sure!!!!

If he is healthy he is a major pick up.

When healthy he is one of best coverage LBs in football.

a nickle D with a back 7 of Spoon, Healthy Lofa, Drob, Grimes, Samuel. Healthy Moore and Decoud with his head out of his ***... not bad... not bad at all

Great read ........great to know this nasty badazz MOFO is packing a grudge, and out for blood ....love it, just love it !

Here's a story about something I've always remembered about Lofa Tatupu. Never knew why it stuck with me so long. Now that he's a Falcon, I understand why the Lord burned this memory into my brain...

I was watching some NFL "Mike'd Up" show. It was a Seahawks/Arizona Cardinals game. The Cards had drafted Deuce Lutui that year. Lutui was an OL from Southern Cal and college teammate of Lofa's. So during the whole Mike'd up session, Lutui was trying to be all chummy with Lofa, his former teammate. Tatupu was having none of it. Lutui would chant, "Looooofa... Loooooofa," and Tatupu wouldn't respond.

After one play, Lutui was picking himself up off the field, and he tried to shake Lofa's hand. Tatupu just smacked it away and basically told him, "Look, we're not friends anymore... we're enemies. Knock that shyte off and play football."

I remember the hurt look that Deuce got; maybe that's the reason this incident has stayed with me; It pains me to see people get their feelings hurt. But Lutui learned something that day, and I learned something about our newest Falcon... ALL BUSINESS!! No room for friendship with guys from other teams. You won't see this guy shaking hands or telling an opponent "Good Play." He's strictly out for blood and THE WIN!!

Here's a story about something I've always remembered about Lofa Tatupu. Never knew why it stuck with me so long. Now that he's a Falcon, I understand why the Lord burned this memory into my brain...

I was watching some NFL "Mike'd Up" show. It was a Seahawks/Arizona Cardinals game. The Cards had drafted Deuce Lutui that year. Lutui was an OL from Southern Cal and college teammate of Lofa's. So during the whole Mike'd up session, Lutui was trying to be all chummy with Lofa, his former teammate. Tatupu was having none of it. Lutui would chant, "Looooofa... Loooooofa," and Tatupu wouldn't respond.

After one play, Lutui was picking himself up off the field, and he tried to shake Lofa's hand. Tatupu just smacked it away and basically told him, "Look, we're not friends anymore... we're enemies. Knock that shyte off and play football."

I remember the hurt look that Deuce got; maybe that's the reason this incident has stayed with me; It pains me to see people get their feelings hurt. But Lutui learned something that day, and I learned something about our newest Falcon... ALL BUSINESS!! No room for friendship with guys from other teams. You won't see this guy shaking hands or telling an opponent "Good Play." He's strictly out for blood and THE WIN!!

that's awsome

I dfon't wanna hear that $@%#, I wanna see that $@%#...

The bottom line is Lofa has the instincts you want in a LB, he was a huge reason the Seahawks made it to the super bowl, unfortunately the Jerome Bettis go out on top conspiracy ratscrewed Seattle out of what was probably their only shot at a Super Bowl. Didnt care much about that super bowl but those refs should be kicked in the junk once a week for the rest of their lives for that ish.

What remains to be seen is if Lofa still has the wheels and can stay healthy. He's a very smart LB but if the speed and durability aren't there, yikes. I do like the idea of him and spoon as our nickel LBers at the very least, though.

Lofa better do well ,

he is replacing my Fav Player,

if we go back to the Brookings Type years at LB,

i will not be to happy!

It was terrible kinda like Tampa, last year!

Lofa better do well ,

he is replacing my Fav Player,

if we go back to the Brookings Type years at LB,

i will not be to happy!

It was terrible kinda like Tampa, last year!

Brooking (no s on the end) was a great LB for us. The last season in Atlanta he started to slow down but a lot of you forget he is a 5 time pro bowler, 2 time all pro. All you crying about Lofton leaving and he was and will never be as good as KB was. Go ahead and throw out your 3rd and 16 BS now....

Brooking (no s on the end) was a great LB for us. The last season in Atlanta he started to slow down but a lot of you forget he is a 5 time pro bowler, 2 time all pro. All you crying about Lofton leaving and he was and will never be as good as KB was. Go ahead and throw out your 3rd and 16 BS now....

You are automatically my favorite poster on these boards. Curtis Lofton was a very good linebacker for us. Keith Brooking was a GREAT linebacker for us.